A Tired Faint::Chapter 16

Stiles POV

A bookcase...

Where am I?

A beautiful girl with brown and blonde highlighted hair comes into view and I snap out of my stupor.

I passed out and that's Bryn.

"Stiles?" She whispers softly and I feel her grip my hand sending shoots of tingles down my arm.

Bri's POV

I hold on to his hand like a lifeline.

What the hell happened to him?

I mean one minute I'm hugging Scott and the next Stiles just passes out cold on the stairs.

"Man...what happened?" Stiles groaned and Scott rushes into the room.

"Oh thank god you woke," Scott breaths.

Stiles squeezes my hand and I have to focus on something else so he dosent see the blush on my cheeks.

"You passed out, randomly," I answer.

He sighs and lays his head back down on Scott's pillow.

"I guess I was so tired that I couldn't stand it," he mumbels and I nod still holding his warm hand.

"Don't we have school?" Stiles asks and I smile faintly tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Just cause you passed out did you lose your sense of time too?" I tease bringing back the light enviorment.

Stiles smiles and looks down at me crouching on the ground of my messy brother's room.

"Let's just say I did, what is it Saturday?" He counters his grin wider.

I look into his twinkling honey hazel eyes, and answer.

"Yes,"

"Sorry to break up your moment but-" Scott huff annoyedly.

Moment?

I quickly let go of Stiles's hand and immediately miss it.

Stiles loses his grin and a pink tinge appears on his neck.

"Mom said you can stay till your ready to go back home," Scott says breaking the silence.

I shoot him my signature glare and walk out the room.

I have some research to do.

Scott's POV

I take a seat on my computer chair and watch Brianna walk out of the room, glaring at me.

Stiles runs his eyes and sits up looking anywhere but me.

"So what's going in between you and Bri?" I ask as normally as possible.

While in reality my heart is thumping and anger is boiling in me.

I saw all those smiles and hand holding and blushing.

"What?" Stiles asks but I can hear a note of nervousness in his voice.

"You and Bri, what's going on?" I spell it out for him, getting annoyed.

How dare he flirt with her.

How dare he!

He's my best friend!

" I don't know what you're talking about," Stiles finally let's out and swings out of the bed.

"Yes you do,"

My anger has reached new heights and I want an answer.

Now.

Instead he shakes his head and tries to walk out the door.

And then I shift.

Bri's POV

Several Wikipedia tabs are now open on my laptop and my eyes hurt from reading them.

A scare woman also known as a wailing woman finally known as A Banshee.

A/N DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNN!!!

Hope you liked the new chapter, I really out some thought into it.

What do you think Scott did to Stiles?

Comment!

What do you think of Bryn being a Banshee?

Comment!

And if you like the cute awkward moments between Stiles and Bryn comment Yas in the comments.

Do you like the new cover?

Lol I have so many questions.

alright fanfiction family see you in the next chapter and answer those questions above

Bye Guys!

Love u!!!