Bringing Down the Alpha with the Rise of a New One::Chapter 79

Bri's POV

About thirty minutes later, I sit on the back of Jackson's Porsche, holding two bottles of moltov cocktail in my hands.

We can do this..

The end of all of hell..

Thirty minutes ago, Stiles and I rushed to the school, broke in and made two 'proper' moltov cocktails. My plan was simple. Throw the cocktails at Peter, he goes up in flames, we defeat him.

If only it was as simple as it sounds..

Finally Jackson walkes back into the car, and starts it, annoyance and fear shown on his face.

Aww is little Jack ass sacred?

Yeah right!

"See Jackson this is how you make a real moltov cocktail," I say laughing and Stiles snickers. Jackson just rolls his eyes and starts the car.

"You're dating that?" He asks looking at Stiles and ny heart jumps to my throat, and I blush a bright red.

Oh my god..we're dating?

Wait..are we?

My heart hammers through me chest as I hear Stiles dtammer, his ears red.

"Gosh you guys are so pathetic," Jacksom mutters and reverses out of the parking lot.

Peter Hale..here we come..

Stiles POV

DATING...

AH

I will myself to breathe normally as Jackson parks somewhere in the forest. He didn't want his Porsche to get scratched so he parked in a spot with no branches.

Drama Queen..

Or is it Drama King?

STILES SHUT UP

We all get out of the car, Bryn holding two bottles of that cocktail thingy, and walk through the dead orange leaves.

My heart thumps as we walk towards Derek ' s battered house, expecting the worst, hoping for the best. This is it. If this plan works, the Alpha is gone, Scott is free, no more killing sprees.

Honestly that man is crazy..

Somehow Bryn falls back to walk with me, Jackson behind us. As soon as she stands near me, my heart beats wildly, blood rushing through my ears.

I have to ask her but..is this a good time..

No. No its not a good time stupid Stiles we're about to go,and defeat an alpha and you want to ask her now?!

We walk in silence and finally stop about seven feet before we see Derek's house. I don't want to know what's going on, hearing roars and plunges already makes my blood run cold.

But we have to do this..

We have to..

Theres no other way

We bid Jackson goodbye and turn, rushing towards the burnt house. I see Bryn's hands shaking and yearn to hold them, but she has a mission to do. Everything depends on her and her aim.

No pressure..

She can do it..

Bri's POV

I run towards 'Sour Wolf's' house and syop, skidding my heels in tye dead leaves once I take in the scene. Peter stands in the middle of it all, his fangs bared, his face shifted into a monster, his eyes glowing red. I see Alliosn raising a fancy bow towards him, looking strained and confused.

My heart starts beating as they notice Stiles and I and I feel the hot anger rush through me as I look at Peter. He ruined our lives, took people from us, hurt them, tortured innocent humans.

He isn't a human...he's a monster

By impulse I throw one of the green bottles through the air, my arms flying and trying to keep my balance.

Please please please

I pray to myself as time seems to slow and I watch the bottle fly towards the loathed man. But of course, life hates me and my world comes tumbling down as Peter turns, his eyes flashing red and catches the bottle with his clawed hand.

No..

Oh my god please let this be a dream..

NO!

I want to curl up in a little ball of defeat and I feel Stiles come behind me, instantly holding my free hand. Rage and defeat surges through me and I can't believe I failed, again.

Suddenly, another wolf jumps through and I immediately know it's my twin. He roars, his eyes glowing bright gold, and for the first time in my life I feel fear of my brother. The two shifted guys have a short wolf brawl till Scott shifts back to a human for just moment.

I want to run to him and hug him and just end life here, but I know that's not a choice.

"Allison!" He yells and Ali turns catching the bottle in her hand. She dips her arrow in the liquid and aims at Peter, his back turned.

I watch in awe as the weapon hits target and the black monster bursts into raging tongues of fire and flame. Relief and and uncertain disbelief floods through me now as Stiles squeezes my hand and we watch waiting for the fire to die down and see if it really all is over.

Scott POV

Is he gone?

The fire disapears and Peter lays on the ground, his skin blanketed and charred. He coughs something but can't hear him, knowing any minute I could be freed of this curse.

If Peter dies, my curse dies with him and I can have a normal life again. Before anyone can even move a roar erupts from Derek's house and my heart starts to hammer through my chest.

Derek...

He jumps through the broken window and lands on his feet above Peter. Suddenly my heart seems to drop to my stomach as I realize what he's about to do.

He's going kill Peter and become the Alpha, which means I won't be free.

No!

"Derek no!" I about and run yowards him. He looks up his fangs already outstretched and smirks not saying a word.

Before I can stop him he plunges his fangs into Peters neck, his blue eyes flashing and turning into an Alpha color.

Red.

And now I know my life can never be cured.