Apology not Accepted::Chapter 4

A gust of wind flies over me as I open the door. Scott follows behind, shivering behind. I'm freezing, mad and sad all at the same freaking time. Mr. Stillinski had let us go out of pity, and I hate having pity. In realoty it makes me feel weak. I speed walk farther and farther away from Scott.

"Bryn-" Scott yells softly from behind me. Turning to face him, I scowl.

"I'm sorry for screwing up okay?" he catches up to me and throws the words in my face.

"Yeah you should be you know why?!"

"Because all you do is try to save or rescue me and I don't need help if it wasn't for you I would have just gotten detention but no you had to save me and screw things up!" I yell.

I don't know why I'm so upset. Deep down I know Scott wasn't at fault for this. I knew that he was just trying to help. I know that I said it was okay but I can't anymore.

He looks down like a scolded puppy.

"Look bro, just next time let me handle it ok?" My voice turns down and I feel bad for yelling at him. Concern is prominent in his eyes but he looks up smiling.

"Okay" he mumbles.

Stiles POV

I swerve my beaten up blue jeep down the street and skid to a stop at a familiar house. Swinging the door open , I trip over my own two feet and crash into a blood stained shirt.

" Oh Scott you need to wash that shirt , " I mumble.

Chuckles follow and I close my eyes and take a deep bow. Straightening my back I rise and see Brianna standing behind him.

"Bri-" Before I can finish my apology she flicks her long brown curls past her shoulder and stalks off not looking back. I'm about to run after her before she turns piercing me with her dark brown eyes.

With a mischievous smirk on her face she says "Apology not accepted,"