The Winter Formal::Chapter 75

Scott's POV

Bri looks at me almost sadly as she let's go of Stiles's hand. I feel bad for her as she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

She really does like him...

Stiles dosent say anything and just looks at her worriedly as she starts to walk past us and into school.

My heart drops to my stomach as I see her walk away. She's my twin and I've always made her happy, but now everyday seems like I'm walking on eggshells with her.

And it sucks...

Suddenly she turns back, her hair flying in the sudden wind, her eyes strong and determined.

"That's fine, I just want my sister to be protected," Bri says strongly, her face devoid of expression and without one look back she walks up the stairs of BHS.

Ugh..

Stiles looks at me, his eyes clouded with worry,confusion and anger.

"I'll go with Lydia," Is all he said and he too started walking away.

Great now both of the most important people in my life are mad...

Just Great

~After school..prepping for the Formal~

Bri's POV

I braid my caramel hair into a side fishtail braid and let it rest on my bare shoulder. The intrest and excitement of going to the formal seeps out of me as I brush on minimum makeup and top it off with a slight pink gloss on my lips.

I'm not going with someone I want..

Something bad is going to happen..

And everyone that I care about might get hurt..

Awesome..

I sigh to myself, my heart feeling heavy, and grab my clutch, simintanseuly slipping on some white sparkling heels.

Winter Formal here I come..

I walk out the front door and make my way to school, knowing that Scott is probably going to be behind me in ten minutes or so.

I make it to the school and immediately hear the music pounding through the walls.

Well...this is it...

I straighten my skirt, my heart beating wildly as I expect the worst, and walk in.

Stiles POV

The purple lights dance around me as I sit in front of Lydia, trying to make conversation but she's ignoring me.

I wish Bryn was here..

I wish I was with her..

"Um so Lydia...," I say awkwardly my heart beating as I expect the Alpha to just burst through the doors and freaking kill everyone.

She looks at me, one eyebrow raised, ignores me and goes back to staring at Jackson and Allison.

I don't even know why Allison went with that jerk..

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn, my heart fluttering instantly.

Bryn stands in front of me in a short white and blue strapless dress, her beautiful hazel hair in a braid. She smiles at me for a moment, blushing in the dark and looks at Lydia.