Hogsmeade? (Harry x Ginny)

Harry took a deep breath and closed his eyes. You can do this, he told himself as he strode over to the portrait.
"Have you seen Ginny?" He asked the fat lady; she was attempting to sing opera, but failing like always.
"Yes, she's in here I believe. Password?"
"Expelliarmus," Harry muttered and the painting swung open. He climbed clumsily through the portrait hole and scanned the room for a sign of Ginny, but couldn't see her.

"Harry?" Spinning awkwardly, he saw she was standing right next to him, smiling, her copper hair framing her pretty freckled face.
"Ginny! Oh, uh.." he was flustered and a light blush was quickly creeping up to his cheeks. She frowned.
"Are you alright?"
"Yes! Yes, I'm fine really, could I? Could I talk to you? Please?" His nerves were getting the better of him and his hands were shaking slightly, but she kindly nodded and took him over to a more secluded part of the Gryffindor common room. He followed and sat down beside her, on the old leather sofa.

"What do you want to talk to me about then, Harry?" She said. Harry's heart performed a strange dance and his stomach flipped as she said his name. He blinked a few times to clear his head and erase the strange symptoms.
"Right. Talk. Yes." He bounced his foot up and down and stared blankly at her face. He didn't know what to say or how to say it so... he said nothing.
An awkward few seconds of silence passed before Ginny broke it and spoke.
"Harry?" A worried look was tainting her eyes as she asked, "Are you ill? Is your scar hurting again or something?"
"No! No, I'm fine I am just a bit nervous because I wanted to ask you something quite important. Something I've wanted to ask you for a while actually." He seemed to find some confidence as the words tumbled out, and Ginny nodded.
"Go on then."
"Well, I've... liked you for a while Ginny and I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to, maybe, if you want, go to Hogsmeade or I don't know.. Just," Ginny laughed, her cheeks suddenly flushing pink, she tucked her shiny red hair behind her ear and looked at him with a wide smile spreading across her face.
"Oh Harry! Are you serious?" His heart sunk. Oh... She thought he was joking? Maybe he should pass it off as a joke, save himself the embarrassment... Yes, good thinking...

"All these years I've had a crush on you and just as I try and move on a bit, and see some other guys, you confess you like me!" She was grinning and Harry smiled back, his heart fluttering, ginny likes me back? He thought. He pushed his round glasses back up his nose and ran a hand through his unruly dark hair.
"You mean, you actually like me too?"
"Well duh, I thought it was obvious!" She chuckled again, moved closer to him and grabbed his clammy hand.
"So, Hogsmeade?" She asked, biting her lip. Harry winked at her and nodded. His heart skipping happily and his stomach flipping, he replied,
"Hogsmeade."

--------
I'm crap at happy ones...
But I hope you liked it anyway, wrote it because I'm bored ;) thanks for reading guys!