OTP Tag Game!

FandomGeek56 tagged me to do this OTP challenge (thanks!) and I'm going to do it with James x Lily/ Jily because why not

I'm posting it on my oneshots books because I just am and because I might turn some into oneshots (like/vote if you think I should?)

1. Which one hogs the blanket?
Definitely Lily. Definitely; much to James's annoyance. She has at least 70% of it and this figure has been known to rise as high as 80% in the winter. James worked it out to prove his point in the great blanket war of 1979.

2. Which one cuts the other's hair?
Lily would definitely cut James's hair and it would be traumatising. Who new Potter was so damn vain? Every hair she cut would be mourned, every snip at his floppy fringe would be grieved over by a whimpering James.
It would be pathetic.

3. Which one makes the coffee for the other every morning?
James makes it for Lily. Definitely. Every morning Lily wakes up to the sound of a teaspoon chinking against a mug but she doesn't open her eyes until she feels the soft kiss on her cheek and the warm cup of spiced coffee wafted under her nose.

4. Which one picks up the pizza?
James. There's no way he's letting his Lily go outside. These are dark time, you know, dark times indeed.
(Not that Lily needs taking care of - she's badass - but try telling that to James.)

5. Which one likes their music on full volume?
Lily. James can not understand how she's not deaf. She can hear every single sarcastic comment he mutters under his breath but not his constant requests for chocolate frogs while she's in the kitchen... Strange.

6. Which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?
James, believe it or not he is a clean freak and woe betide you if he finds a single crumb. Lily has to pick up the mess by hand.

7. Which one is ticklish?
Both of them! Tickle fights and pillow fights should probably be canon. (They obviously are)

8. Which one sings and which one plays the music?
I thin both of them.
James has cool music taste, his bands are the best and Lily's are just lame but he's also too cool to sing them. But Lily sings along to them in such a terrible, horrific, sarcastic way that he is forced to sing along and show her how it's really done. And come on, don't tell me James doesn't like humming along to The Weird Sisters with her or even that muggle band Queen. *

9. Who proposes?
Jamesjamesjamesjamesjamesjamesjamesjamesjames.

It was James.

It was 1000000% James. And he cried. And so did Lily.

<3

---
I know you guys hate tags but this ones cute so maybe you'll do this one:
WildCatLover157 
That-One-Book-Lover 
PotterFreak_12 
Moirails_Forever_ 
SillySnuffler12 
Hermione_Weasley__ 
NERD___ 
And anyone else who wants to xxx

* is Queen 70s/80s?? I don't even know. I'm thinking of them doing Bohemian Rhapsody, that's all.