Barking Mad

Hey! 😁 I have not been in a writing mood at all recently and so I'm sorry for not updating anything for ages. However this book has reached  2k votes!!!
I am so happy and am really thankful to everyone who follows this story (full of smaller stories) and anyone who has kept up with these crappy and cliché one shots. I don't know why you do stick around but I am glad you have.
I love you all xxx ❤️

---

Sirius smirked and folded his arms, his dark hair falling across his face and nearly covering his eyes.
"I mean it, James likes Lily. I know it, I feel it in my bones. I'm telling you, I'd even bet you five galleons I'm right."
Remus frowned and shook his head, a hint of anger glinting in his eye. He loved Sirius more than anything - he was one of his best friends - but once he got an idea in his head he never let it go, and proceeded to talk about the ideas for hours.
"Sirius, it's not really any of our business and I'm telling you no. You're wrong."
"And you're wronger." Remus laughed slightly and frowned at his dark haired friend.
"Did you really just say that? Really?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Shut it, Moony."
"Shut it, Padfoot." Remus paused for a second before deciding it was time. It was the perfect moment and he was ready to say it.
"You're barking mad."
Sirius looked up and stared at Remus for a few seconds before a huge grin broke out across his face and a laugh escaped him.
"That's brilliant. How long have you been waiting to use that, wolf boy?" He asked, laughing at Remus who was sniggering too.
"Quite a while." 
"This is why we're friends." Sirius flicked his own hair back before ruffling Remus's curls.
"I'm glad we are friends."
"Me too, Moony, me too." He paused for a second before poking Remus hard in the ribs, starting a tickle war.
"But it doesn't mean you're right!"

---
I don't know what this was tbh I'm sorry, I didn't even edit it (well i spellchecked it for about one second 😁) because I'm so tired.
See y'all soon :)