Quidditch Kisses (Harry x Ginny)

"Right, Potter, you better catch the snitch in this game, because I can't stand the thought of losing to that slimy blond git Malfoy today," Ginny said with a smirk as she threw her broom over her shoulder and adjusted the red and gold Quidditch robes she wore with the other hand.
"I think you're forgetting who's captain here, Weasley!" Harry retorted, grinning as he picked up his Firebolt and pushed his round glasses up his nose. "I tell you what to do, not the other way around."
"Ah, but there are exceptions." She waggled her finger in front of his face.
"Is that right?" He asked.
"Don't question me, Potter. Of course I'm right. The exception is that if the player in question is your girlfriend, then she gets to keep you in line. Whether you're captain or not." Harry moved a step towards her, closing the gap between them. He smiled, and tucked a strand of bright red hair carefully behind her ear.
"Always so... fiery, aren't you? But I guess your right, you have to 'keep me in line'... I still get to tell you what to do some of the time though." She looked up at him, her bright eyes twinkling with defiance.
"Tell me then."
"Hm... kiss me." Harry said after a few seconds of having his forehead pressed to hers.
"Yeah, alright, I suppose that's one order I can comply with," She muttered as she pressed her soft lips to his. Their arms entwined with each other, causing them to join in a tangle of red and gold.
"Knock it off you two! My little sister and my best friend snogging is not what I need to spur me on for a match!" Ron moaned as he skulked out of the changing rooms, his scruffy robes askew and his old broom tattered.
"Shut up Ron, you're just jealous." Ginny grinned and turned back to Harry, making her point by kissing him harder.

---------------
Hinny :D I wrote this in about ten minutes and I was going for a more 'book' Ginny because film Ginny doesn't really do anything like this with Harry and there's no... Banter (I really hate this word but can't think of another one) in their relationship XD so I hope you liked it! THANK YOU FOR SO MANY VOTES AND READS <3