Morning Tea (Lily x James)

"Lily?" James whispered, bending down carefully so he didn't spill the mug of tea that was gripped tightly in his hand. "Lily?" He repeated, watching her pale face for a sign of movement.
Lily's left eye twitched and a small groan escaped her.
"What do you want, James?" He grinned down at her and bit back a laugh; she was always moody in the mornings.
"You."
She opened her left eye and frowned at him, a single dark green iris studying him carefully. She blinked and tucked a strand of knotted red hair behind her ear.
"You already have me, you twit." A sly smile flickered across her freckled face but it was gone in a flash and one of shock replaced it as hot tea splashed from the mug in James's hand and spilt across the duvet.
"Damn it! Lily, are you alright?" Quickly placing the cup on the bedside table - nearly knocking over a lamp in the process - he pulled the quilt away from Lily.
"What are you doing!" She yanked the quilt from his gasp and frowned at him as tea dripped down onto the cream carpet. "You are such a clumsy... pillock, do you know that? Why didn't you watch what you were doing?" She snapped and her cheeks grew red.
James stared, unsure of what to say. Lily was mad, that was clear, but she looked so beautiful in the soft morning light and even after all of this time the sight of her piercing eyes, and auburn hair, stunned him.
"Bringing you tea..." he mumbled pathetically.
His dark hair was a curly mess covering half his face and his glasses were askew, and instantly Lily remembered that James Fleamont Potter was a dork. A bright smile crept across her face and then a tinkling laughter escaped her, lighting up her eyes and filling the room.
"Why are you laughing?" James asked.
"I'm laughing at you, silly. You don't have to make me tea, I'm not too pregnant to function!" She wiped her eyes and laughed some more before extending a hand to James. "Come here, Stag-boy."
James smiled and sat down on the bed beside her and she shuffled closer to him until he had his arms around her.
"I love you, Evans," he said softly, stroking her hair.
"You're an idiot, Potter."

---
Meh. I haven't written much for a while so my writing game is kind of weak.
I know I don't update much now but I still like writing; I just have more ideas than time and motivation! So thank you if you read this; I really appreciate it. Please vote/comment because I love hearing from you guys! :)

Also, were nearly at 18,000 reads guys which is crazy! 18k(!!!) reads in 4 or 5 months is not too shabby! I feel like I've improved since I started and I want to thank you guys for helping me so much along the way. This is getting long so I'm going to go...

<3