Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them - (In The Bathroom)

"Hermioneee!" A man's deep voice whined. It was coming from the bathroom and Hermione was in the kitchen busy, reluctantly, preparing his lunch.
"Hermioneeee!" The voice whined again. She rolled her eyes, dropped the bread back onto the worktop and stormed to the bottom of the stairs.

"What, Ronald!" She spat, "Look I'm making you the sandwich so stop calling me, please!" Turning on her heel, she strode huffily back into the kitchen.
"Hermioneee! I promise you I'll never ever tell you to make me a sandwich again, I'm sorry, just please come here!" She hated herself for caring and was furious as she marched up the stairs.

"What do you want?" She half shouted. Ron was in the corner of the room, pointing a quivering hand at the bathroom sink.
"There."
"What is it? Look Ron I haven't got all day, OH MY GOODNESS!" She yelled and jumped into the corner; where Ron was cowering.
"Bloody Hell Hermione, don't do that! I thought it moved or s-something!"
"What are we going to do?"
"I don't know! You're the one who said you weren't scared of them, I thought you'd do it!" She looked horrified as he spoke.
"ME? No way! but, who?" They both paused and smiled.
"Harry!"

Harry walked up the stairs, Ron and Hermione sheepishly following.
"Seriously mate, it's huge."
"Yes Harry, we didn't know what to do so we just called you, you're the least cowardly."
"Thanks. But yeah fine, just show me where it is."

Hermione pushed him into the bathroom pointing and suddenly began shouting at the sink.
"QUICK HARRY!" Ron yelled.
"HARRY NO! NOT OVER HERE, OUT OF THE WINDOW!"
"HARRY DON'T YOU DARE! GET IT AWAY!"
Harry lifted up the black spider and let it crawl out of the window and turned around to stare at Hermione and Ron.
"Are you serious?" He asked, his tone exasperated.
"What!"
"You called me here for that? You've been in Aragog's cave Ron! And you Hermione, you fought those giant spiders at the battle of Hogwarts!" They both looked down at the floor, avoiding his gaze.
"Well... I did say to Hermione," He taunted.
"Don't you dare blame me Ron!" Hermione threatened.
"Guys! Stop!" Harry intervened as they both flushed pink with anger and embarrassment. "Besides, why didn't you just use magic?" Ron and Hermione both stared at him, wide eyed.
"Oh." She muttered.
"Yeah, why didn't we, Hermione?" Harry shouted over them both before they started arguing again.
"Honestly you two! You're married now and you bicker more than ever!"

All three of them laughed, The Golden Trio back together again in unlikely circumstances. The great Harry Potter, defeater of The Dark Lord and remover of Dementors... and house spiders...

"Wizards really are useless, aren't they?" Ron claimed.
"Speak for yourself!" Hermione laughed and they all went downstairs for some pumpkin juice.

-------------
Pumpkin Juiceeee :) thanks for reading voting and commenting x I have no idea what this is, it's not that great but I thought the idea was silly and cute XD was in the mood to write something stupid!!