Author's Note

Aren't authors notes weird? I think they're weird. I feel weird writing them and then calling them 'Author's Notes' because I'm not actually an author... Unfortunately. *sad face*

Anyway! Getting sidetracked! Basically I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who regularly votes on this thing and also thank you to the randomers who vote and then disappear... into the shadows of Wattpad... never to be seen reading again... you probably won't see this, but I love you anyway.

How on Earth did my story even get over 6K reads? I was excited two months ago when it got 20. And I'm pretty sure 19 of those were me. Me just obsessively spell-checking my first oneshot... but now it's got 904(?) votes! Whaaaat?

I love all of you. Every one of you. I class you all as friends and thank you for giving me the confidence to write and carry on my little ramblings about Jily and Ronks and what not. I'm glad I joined this website because everytime I see someone say something nice I am instantly happy and fangirl like a two year old when they see a cute dog. (Joke I still fangirl when I see a puppy and I'm older than two... I act two though.)

ANYWAY! I'm going to shut up RAMBLING now, I just wanted to tell you I love you guys soo much, and I will probably delete this later but right now I dedicate my love to @all of you. <3