Extra Ranting About Cursed Child

Sorry but...

why was James so underdeveloped? Harry and Ginny didn't interact with him, we know nothing about him or who his friends are, just like we know nothing about Rose. Even Lily is hardly mentioned, but that's more understandable because she's young.

Also, Hermione hardly mentioned Rose or Hugo? They're her children but she wasn't too bothered?

And Albus and Scorpius went missing about five times throughout the whole thing and it was kind of repetitive.

The time turner riddle thing in Hermione's office was a bit predictable. It didn't seem very... clever.

Why didn't Scorpius hug Draco properly when he was back from the dark alternate reality thing, he nearly died

Astoria was 'frail' apparently and she died because she had a child, but why did it take 15 years for her to die?¿ I'm confused, I feel like her death and character was used for Dramatic Effect and so they could use that cringey 'numb to the world' line about Scorpius.

Why did Rose hate Albus for no reason after two minutes, they're cousins and would have known each other at least a bit?

I'm thinking about it too much and I'm starting to internalise hate a bit, I don't want to hate it, help me.