chapter 75

That night, the lord held a reception. In the meantime, it seemed that he was losing his mind and couldn’t hold the welcome ceremony.

The lord is an elderly man who has managed the territory of this province for generations.

The size of the banquet was small compared to that of the Imperial Palace, but it was still full of delicious food and alcohol.

However, I didn’t touch alcohol other than food as I was tired.

[The God of Art, Mond, sees the alcohol and licks his lips.]

I looked at the status window in front of my eyes and smiled.

After the dancers with unique skin colors danced out, the atmosphere at the banquet increased.

“If it wasn’t for the Saintess, something really serious would have happened.”

The lord, who was sitting across from me, raised a glass and thanked me.

I responded with a light smile.

“Even though it’s not due to a good thing, it’s an honor to meet the Saintess while I’m still alive.”

“It’s an honor.”

I was praised by the officials who seemed to be vassals of the lord.

It was uncomfortable because I only saw them for the first time. Still, I wanted to treat guests, so I sat down and ate my food in moderation.

“Excuse me, Saintess…”

The music stopped for a moment when the lord spoke to me.

‘What is he trying to say?’

I looked at him with a puzzled look

The lord opened his mouth with a dark expression on his face as if it was difficult to get his words out.

“If the Saintess gives me the honor of being able to stay for seven days after the gate is restored and treat you…”

“Thank you, but I have a lot of work at the temple.”

I cut off his offer at once.

The vacation wasn’t bad, but I didn’t want to stay too long.

Seeing my tired face, he nodded his head.

“It’s a pity, but I can’t help it.”

“I will just accept your feelings.”

The exciting music started playing again. In a matter of minutes, the dancers who came out changed their clothes and danced.

By the way… I thought Cass would obviously come too, but why didn’t he?

After waking up, I hadn’t seen Cass again, thus I was curious about his whereabouts.

I looked around and asked the lord.

“I have a question, but the priests keep quiet and won’t answer.”

“What is it?”