chapter 113

“No way… Did all your subordinates see it too?”

I asked in a trembling voice.

“It’s because I don’t rebel alone no matter how much I do. Well, some demons have come up with the opinion that there is no need to tempt and corrupt humans anymore. If the Saintess is like this, humans have already been corrupted enough…”

“Stoooop!”

I couldn’t stand it and spread the holy power in my hand toward him as if it was a threat.

“Go die! Yeah… When you die, you will forget everything you saw!”

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, expresses admiration for your bold logic circuit.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, clears his throat to hold back his laughter.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is very proud of you.]

[The God of Death, Kairos, can’t understand and looks around.]

[After a while, the Gods try to look serious but they have different eyes.]

After a while, Diego looked at me with a red face and burst into laughter. Suddenly, the handcuffs in his hands popped and disappeared.

“This gift is just a joke. Looking back, it was a really fun scene, but… I have to give you a gift that will really help you.”

After a while, a thick Magi came out of Diego’s hand as he stood up from his seat, and it was shot at the frozen Kyuu.

Startled, I ran up and grabbed him by the shoulder, pushing him away.

His body was pushed against the wall. My face, which had been hot, was cooling.

“What are you doing!”

Ciel’s powerful power flowed through my hands.

His Magi blocked my holy power, then it was in a tense confrontation.

I couldn’t tell what he was thinking, as a pleasant glow flowed from the purple eyes.

“I said it was a gift. It’s because you can’t trust me like this.”

His lips were soft and his breath could be felt just a few inches in front of me.

At that time, a sound was heard.

“Kyuuuuu?”

I turned my gaze away from him and looked at it. And I found Kyuu’s body glowing.

“What did you do to Kyuu!”

I heard Diego’s relaxed voice.

“It takes a long time for the demonic beast Yggdrasil to reveal its true value. I just shortened that time.”

The color of the light surrounding Kyuu was mysterious. A bright light mixed with the purple darkness.

“If things go wrong with Kyuu, I won’t let you go.”

I glared at him like I was going to kill him, then I let go of his hand and went over to Kyuu.