chapter 117

“But do you know this story?”

I heard the voices of women as Kyle moved away from the podium and back into the main street.

“The High priest and the Saintess have that kind of relationship. I heard that when the two of them go in and out, the heat in the prayer room burns.”

“Ah, that can’t be. High Priest Reihausd is the one who is called the god who came down from heaven. Just looking at it, he seems to be overflowing with piety and sacredness…”

“Right. And the Saintess is planning to marry His Highness the Crown Prince.”

“Well, there have been rumors for a long time.”

What else is this?

I couldn’t pass by after overhearing the women’s conversation.

They say I’m a hot topic wherever I go in the Empire these days, but since I’ve been out there, I’m unintentionally hearing a lot about myself.

“You’re all wrong. On the way to Ares Mine, she accompanied Marquis Lloyd, and, well, the two of them shared a hot kiss in the same carriage.”

“Whaaat? I heard that she had a secret tryst with His Highness the Crown Prince in the backyard of the Ares Ball.”

No, smoke continued to rise from the chimney.

“Wait a minute, by any chance, the Saintess… isn’t she dating all three of them?”

When that story came out, my clenched fists were trembling involuntarily.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is delighted with gossip.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, listens.]

“Maybe she’ll marry all three of them.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, claps his hands and blows a whistle.]

[The God of Death, Kairos, turns his uneasy eyes.]

“Oh my, goodness.”

“Three husbands… Wouldn’t it be great if that were the case?”

“Which of the three will be the most favored by the Saintess?”

“It will never be like that.”

I know it’s better to just pass by like before. But I couldn’t stand it any longer, so I abruptly interrupted the women’s words.

I thought it was unconventional when I saw the ending of Camilla’s three husbands in the original story, no, broken prophecy, but now I’m the main character of such a rumor.

Isn’t it too much?

Daisy, behind me, was barely holding back her laugh.

“The Saintess is so busy serving the Gods that she has no time to date. She wants to live in the temple serving the Gods for the rest of her life!”

The three women who saw me suddenly interrupted me, blinked their eyes and asked.

“By the way… Who are you?”