chapter 96

[Return of Saintess Camilla]

Having closed the book, Camilla prepared her outfit.

It makes sense that the world will flow according to the prophecy anyway.

Ariel, a crude villain who doesn’t even have a supporting role. Although the story took a twist when she escaped the prophecy, in the end everything will go according to the will of the two Gods.

And…

Clickㅡ

The prison door opened.

A cool breeze hit her skin.

A solid body of a blonde man in the middle of a blood-soaked shirt was seen. His appearance illuminated by the blue moonlight coming through the palm-sized window was truly artistic.

He was so beautiful that even she, who had no particular interest in men except for Diego, the final opponent of the prophecy, couldn’t take her eyes off him.

“Sir Reihausd.”

Camilla approached Reihausd and called him. He looked up at him coldly, with his eyes that weren’t warm even a little.

“Phew…”

His eyes weren’t supposed to be like this. He had to look at her with eyes full of desire and obsession.

Camilla leaned over to him. Her face and lips were right in front of him.

[The God of Lies, Bellatrix, blesses you.]

After a while, Reihausd’s lips opened.

His golden eyes began to cloud.

“A… riel…?”

It was unbearably unpleasant to hear the girl’s name, yet Camilla tried to put on a thin smile. Because she knew what she looked like in his eyes.

“Why are you here…”

He sounded confused.

Camilla whispered, pressing her lips close to his.

“I was going to throw everything away because it felt like a life that didn’t fit my way, but I couldn’t bear to leave Sir Reihausd.”

“…..”

“I have always loved you.”

Camilla lifted his hand and placed it on his shoulder.

His thin clothes slid down his shoulders as she touched him.

She could see Reihausd’s gold eyes shimmering.

“Hug me.”

Camilla whispered.

When she first arrives at the temple, her heart begins to burn as Reihausd has his eyes only on Ariel.

Reihausd.

Prophetically, he was a man who was merely firewood. However, when she found out that the man she thought was hers had his heart set on some fake saintess, she was madly offended.