chapter 127

Fear grew on people’s faces.

“S-Stop it!”

I heard a man who was quite energetic shouting out loud. But I didn’t care and spread my hands.

Bangㅡ!

Hessed’s thunder and lightning followed with a rumble and a perfect special effect.

‘At times like this, the horror atmosphere is the best.’

I opened my mouth and spoke loudly again.

“Here are those to satisfy your noble pleasures, who love to chew people alive. May they gladly receive their will through human sacrifice and return to extinction with their souls in peace…”

Hessed struck the lightning hard again.

“Aaakh!”

“Euaaakh!”

People shuddered and trembled at the sound of thunder.

“Chew people alive? Human sacrifice?”

“Isn’t she crazy? Stop! Stop!”

“S-Saintess! Stop!”

I twitched my eyebrows and looked at them. About half an arm of those who remained were trembling, unable to come to their senses.

“Why? You asked me to bring Raid back.”

Fear hung over people’s faces.

“That, that…”

“As expected, the Demon King…”

It was different from the time before when he vigorously stopped me. The coachman leading my carriage had long since run away.

“Hmm. You have to speak straight, right? I don’t know what you mean?”

A voice broke out among the people at my words.

“Please stop now!”

“Please stop summoning Sir Raid! Saintess!”

“W-We made a mistake!”

I raised my eyebrows and quietly raised a hand. Hessed’s lightning was dying down.

I crossed my arms and looked at them.

“I understand that it’s hard to accept the reality, but this kind of futility is just a crime. Did you catch me and demand the restoration of Raid at the temple of Elium? While being so afraid that Raid had descended.”

Naturally, no one answered my words.

The raucous crowd was as quiet as a mouse.

“Please think about what your anger is for. Do you want to change reality, or do you want to be like a child knowing you can’t change reality?”

Painful factual violence is the best cure for a lost sheep.

[The Gods are eating corn snacks and then gulping soda.]

I started walking, and the crowd that surrounded me parted on both sides, giving way.

As I walked a little outside the crowd, I heard a voice behind me.

“Saintess!”

I stopped and stood up.

The man who seemed to be the leader shouted with a distorted face.

“Then, who should we trust in our lives now? If not him… Whom should we trust?”

After a while, I let out a small sigh and turned my head. Then I told him.