chapter 146

A month had passed since I returned to the temple after finishing my trip. Today was the day I finally achieved the goal I had when I first came to this world.

Inside the carriage, I proudly gazed at the money in my All-Purpose Pocket.

[Your Money: 99,000 franc]

In addition to the Emperor’s bountyI received at the Imperial Palace, donations flooded in when miracles about the God of Lies and what had happened became known. Reihausd gave me part of the donation.

“Aaaah, so good.”

I hugged the All-Purpose Pocket and laughed.

If you convert it to Korean money, it’s a little less than 1 billion, but I could buy a decent two-story building in the capital with this amount.

If I, who was officially engaged to Cass last week, became Lloyd’s mistress one day, I might be able to step on a small building.

But even so, the wealth isn’t wholly mine. I didn’t get it through my own efforts, so I didn’t have the confidence to spend money on it.

Even if I end up marrying him, I will still be a saintess, and I will value my work and my life. It was also something Cass agreed to about that.

‘And this is a small but beautiful dream life.’

In addition to the somewhat boring temple life, I wanted to do something that would energize me. If the temple is a little free, it would be nice to produce flowers with divine power and run a flower shop. Or should I open a veterinary clinic 2 days a week?

If it’s ambiguous to do something, I think I will be full even if I pay the rent and receive the monthly rent.

“We’re here.”

After a while, the carriage stopped in front of the Hegen Agency. Actually, I was worried about whether or not to go, but at that time, the rudeness was alleviated by a lot of donations with the noble ladies… I decided to go in once. Because there was no agency with as wide a foot as here.

I saw Hegen, who had been dozing off in his seat, when he heard the bell ringing, he opened his eyes and jumped up.

“Ooooh!! Sai… Saintess!!”

And he quickly ran over and greeted me.

“Wh… What brings you here…!”

I could see his eyes flashing rapidly in anticipation that I had come to take care of the temple business. Relief work and all, I remembered what Cass had been talking about the other day.

“I came for personal reasons.”

“Ah… Ah, personal reasons.”

The light of hope quickly disappeared in Hegen’s eyes. A few thousand franc gone, and he’s still quite upset. Even so, he couldn’t even ask the Saintess.

But I pretended not to know anything and smiled lightly.

“Show me a two-story building. A nice one. The price is less than 100,000 franc. Ah, except for District 10?”