Side Story 4. ALT ㅡ All Living Together (IF)

[Four junctions will be created under the authority of the God of Destiny.]

[1. Reihausd route]

[2. Kyle route]

[3. Diego route]

[4. ALT route] ◀

“It’s time to put an end to what has been delayed.”

“Shouldn’t there be no more conflict?”

“Saintess. Please make a decision!”

“For the eternal peace of the Empire…!”

I sat in the center of the conference hall that resembled the court and stared at them.

All the men who came out on behalf of each force were screaming with an agitated face. And the three men representing their own forces were looking up at me. It was like brides waiting for the selection of a spouse for the Imperial Family.

The Prince and Sword Master of the Illide Empire with impressive red hair and red eyes.

‘Kyle Alexis Illide.’

He was sitting in front of the officials of the Imperial Palace.

[Choose me. Otherwise…]

Suddenly, when I saw his eyes, I felt like I was hearing hallucinations. Unknowingly, Kyle’s long sword on his waist made my spine shiver.

And… the bright blonde, golden eyes, and pretty-looking High Priest, Reihausd El, who looked like he jumped out of a painting. There were numerous believers sitting nervous behind him.

[I’ve prepared a prison just for you. My goddess.]

He twisted his red lips and showed a decadent smile.

Finally, Cass Lloyd, the owner of the Lloyd Merchant with dark navy blue eyes that resembled his cold-blooded personality. Behind him were members of the Lloyd Merchant, the largest company in the Empire. It was meaningless to read Cass’ poker face that didn’t show his feelings well.

Saintess… Please make a decision.”

I heard the officials urging me around my ears. And a message of the excited Gods was shown in the sparkling blue window in front of me.

[The God of Art, Mond, preaches about the aesthetic value of Reihausd’s appearance.]

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, argues that only those who are strong like Kyle can win love.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, recites information about expensive buildings owned by Lloyd’s owner.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, is dancing fan dance excitedly.]

It was time to decide a choice I could no longer step back.

‘How did I end up in this situation?’

A miracle occurred where the <God of Lies> became the <God of Destiny>, and my popularity among the people of the Empire soared.

As such, my position has expanded and various forces began to pay attention to me.

After delivering the Empress Dowager’s necklace, the Emperor seemed to have given up on marrying me to Kyle, but Kyle began to step forward.

‘He confessed by telling me to be a crown princess.’

He pushed me hard when I hesitated.

And Cass Lloyd with the nobles and the merchant behind him. I wondered if something had happened while I couldn’t contact him, yet he was preparing a huge wedding gift.

When a mountain of gifts was piled up in front of the temple, I covered my mouth with both hands out of bewilderment.

Lastly, Reihausd had the support of all the priests of the Empire who believed that the neutrality of the temple shouldn’t be damaged by the marriage of a saintess. Reihausd himself also kissed the top of my foot and swore eternal love.

Various forces were clashing to take over me, and the male leads were anxious to take over me.

And because they were such big names, the fight over me had thrown the country into disarray for the past three months. The people of the Empire submitted countless letters to the temple, hoping that I would choose a marriage partner.

“I’m sad. To think that you left me out.”

As I was thinking about how to overcome this situation where everyone was gathering and urging me to get married, one more man appeared.

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, barely conceals the raised corners of his lips.]

A magician with beautiful silver hair and bright purple eyes… who is actually the Demon King. It was Diego.