chapter 103

“Now, we will proceed with the holy power confirmation procedure according to the pious Elium procedure.”

There were so many people that the largest temple hall in the main building was full, but everyone was paying attention to us, so the atmosphere was very quiet and solemn.

I spoke to myself quietly.

“I’m not the type to be on stage.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, whispers, telling you to show off his lash while standing on stage.]

[The God of Art, Mond, enjoys the attention.]

Our Gods are watching this situation while eating popcorn.

“I’ll bring you a friend today.”

I whispered to them lightly.

If the oracle level rises by clearing the hidden mission, a new God will probably be able to enter.

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, shakes his head.]

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, is looking forward to it.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, doesn’t like that guy, saying he’s a bit gloomy.]

“Anyway, please cooperate today.”

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, shrugs as if he’s asking you to leave it to him.]

Soon, a group of priests appeared with the Holy Sphere.

‘Ew.’

I did a magic show with that Holy Sphere before.

It felt new.

“First, Saintess Ariel will prove her holy power.”

The priests brought the Holy Sphere in front of me. Naturally, many people’s attention was focused on me.

Aaah, I’m really nervous.

I put my hand on top of the Holy Sphere.

There was a deep silence in the temple hell.

Soon a deep sigh was heard.

“Huh!”

“No, how could this happen!”

“It seems that the rumors were true.”

It’s because the Holy Sphere I put my hand on didn’t react at all.

It was placed in my hand in its transparent form.

I saw Camilla’s eyebrows twitch.

The Holy Sphere originally emits light by measuring divine or holy power, and Camilla knew that I had holy power.

But even if I had holy power, she would have thought that hers was stronger.

‘That’s probably why she applied for the holy power confirmation procedure.’

In any case, if she pushes me away and becomes a saintess, it’s her victory.