chapter 107

The Great Wish.

I couldn’t figure out the meaning of the reward from this remark alone,

‘Besides, inviting all the existing Gods to the oracle room…’

Except for Raid, whose divinity was stripped, the only remaining god was the God of Lies, Bellatrix.

However, the God of Lies, Bellatrix, took Camilla.

‘So does that mean I have to somehow find Camilla in order to carry out the mission?’

While staring at the new mission window, I heard Reihausd’s comforting voice.

“Don’t be too discouraged.”

He seemed to think I was devastated as we missed Camilla.

“Baron Diego said he cast a strong spell, so she won’t last long.”

Reihausd was right.

It was a curse passed down from the God of Eternity, Raid who was stronger and higher in rank than the God of Lies. Even the God of Lies won’t do anything about the curse.

“Baron Diego decided to take care of the statue that was the medium, right?”

To Reihausd’s words, I answered calmly.

“Yes. It’s dangerous for us to handle, so Baron Diego will take care of it with magic.”

The statue came into the world four years earlier than the prophecy and maintained Camilla’s imperfect body.

Diego said that he planned to destroy the statue after absorbing Leto’s mana inside it.

“If the statue is destroyed, Camilla won’t be dangerous in the future.”

At Reihausd’s words, I nodded. Then I looked at the brilliant golden window floating in front of my eyes again.

[Special Mission: Invite all existing Gods to your oracle. (7/8)]

[Special Reward: The Great Wish]

First of all, this will be temporary held.

It seemed that I had to think more about how I could meet Bellatrix. I blurred out the golden window and calmed down.

Anyway, the prophecy was broken, and I won the confrontation with Camilla. I was proved to be a ‘real saintess’ in front of numerous believers gathered at the temple hall.

Now, if the rumor spreads that Saintess Ariel defeated the demons, the contract with Diego will be completed successfully.

“You worked hard, Ariel.”

I smiled lightly at the warm encouragement from Reihausd next to me.

In the meantime, he must have suffered a lot because he was misunderstood as ‘the High Priest who colluded with the Demon Realm’.

“You worked hard too, Sir Reihausd.”

Kyle, who was glaring at the spot where Camilla had disappeared with sad eyes, put his sword into the scabbard. Soon I heard a dissatisfied voice.