Chapter 151 - Side Story 5

I held my breath at the warm blonde hair blowing in the light breeze and the dark, cool gold eyes that contrasted with it.

In Reihausd’s hand was the longsword he always wore around his waist. At the end, Hans’ blood was dripping.

“Kaaagh! Aaaaaaaagh!!”

Hans, who fell on his butt while grabbing his bloody arm, screamed.

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, cheers for Reihausd, saying that a perverted soul is still better than an ugly and perverted soul.]

[The God of Art, Mond, is furious, asking him who is being compared to whom.]

I covered the girl’s eyes and forced her to stand behind me.

“Huaagh! Aaakh!! What!! What are you!!”

Even as he howled in pain, Hans glared at Reihausd.

‘You’d better not,’ I thought to myself, but I didn’t have to tell him.

“Who do you dare to put your dirty hands on?”

A menacing low voice flowed from Reihausd’s red lips.

“You!! You!! Do you think you’ll be okay with this? I will send my men to kill you!”

Reihausd slightly leaned over to Hans, who was talking gibberish, as if his drunkenness didn’t go away even in the midst of being stabbed.

“Hans Ragefield. I know you well.”

Upon hearing the cold voice, Hans flinched at him and glared at him with fearful eyes.

“Huft… Huft…”

“If you had focused just a little during the crusade, you would have recognized me. Seeing that you can’t remember my face, it seems that you also went in and out of Elium for the same purpose.”

At those words, Hans blinked his eyes as if searching for his memory. Then, belatedly, he opened his eyes wide as if he recognized that he was the High Priest of Elium.

“I expelled you and uprooted your family in Elium, yet…”

Reihausd’s relaxed voice had a deep sense of bloodlust.

He threatened Hans with a grinning voice as he looked at him with surprised eyes.

“Now I must find a way to completely eradicate you and your family from this world.”

“Heh… gasp! I… apologize! I apologize!!”

Immediately, Hans hit his head on the ground.

[The Gods are sharing soda.]

“I didn’t realize it! I apologize! I apologize!!”

Elium’s power in the Empire was strong enough to be compared to that of the Imperial Palace. A mere son of a baron can’t dare to deal with Reihausd, the High Priest of Elium.

I stared at the sword Reihausd was holding with nervous eyes.

Why did I forget, I wonder. The past where he cut Annie’s throat with a single knife.

“…”

Although I was nervous about his bloodlust, fortunately, after a while, he put the sword in the scabbard.

I secretly let out a sigh of relief. I didn’t want to see people die in front of my eyes, no matter how trash they were.

“Proceed according to the new law.”

Soon, Reihausd muttered quietly.

I don’t know whether they were waiting, but the Paladins came from a dark alley and dragged Hans away.