chapter 139

“If she’s engaged… With who?”

I asked Daisy, pretending to be calm, but my words trembled a little.

“With Young Count Douglas. I heard their age difference is about 10 years, but there are also rumors that she’s getting married because of family debt.”

Although Lady Rie’s situation wasn’t good, I let out a sigh of relief.

“Whew, I see.”

I thought that couldn’t be, but it felt like I was afraid that it might be Cass. It’s because it’s an old cliché to suddenly lose contact with your lover and marry another woman.

‘Now… Is it time, already.’

After a while, I shut the door to the room, kept Daisy out, and stood upright. It was said that it would be automatically accepted after three days, but it was blinking violently, probably because the time had run out.

About the wish… As expected, that would be nice.’

As the name is ‘Great Wish’, it was expected that the wish would be granted.

The blinking speed increased and finally, like a fanfare, the firecracker effect came up and the mission window came up.

[You will receive the final mission reward automatically.]

Now it was my turn to be rewarded for all my hard work.

“…!”

Suddenly, my vision went dark, and I felt like I was moving to a different space. And when I came to my senses, the place I saw was a place I had already visited twice.

I saw my autograph hanging side by side on a wood frame and a steel frame.

“Congratulations! All missions completed!”

“Congratulations, Ariel! You saved the world!”

Ren and Van greeted me by clapping their hands.

“With the disappearance of Camilla, the prophecy was completely destroyed.”

“I never thought Ariel could do this. It’s really great.”

With a slightly embarrassed face, I gathered up my holy power and showed it to Ren and Van.

It was an intangible form of an absolute communication device with the Gods, and I obtained it by blackmailing Ren and Van when the oracle was disturbed by Camilla.

“I’ll give it back.”

After nodding his head, Ren took my hand and regained his absolute ability to communicate.

“Whew, it was hard to endure without this for a while.”

“I think it’s your fault for making me suffer.”

I smiled and crossed my arms.

“By the way, do you have anything else to give me?”