Side Story 1. Reihausd (IF)

[Four junctions will be created under the authority of the God of Destiny.]

[1. Reihausd route] ◀

[2. Kyle route]

[3. Diego route]

[4. ALT route]

[All junctions start from the point where the God of Destiny newly established each junction.]

[Each junction is an event of an independent dimension and doesn’t affect the current or other junction.]

***

[Rotunia has two flower languages, and both are derived from the tragic legend of the Alteion fairy. The first well-known flower language is ‘love of ruin’. The boy’s misguided desire to have a fairy, even by breaking the fairy’s wings and destroying the people the fairy cherished, brought terrible ruin to everyone.

-From 101 Common Sense of Roses]

In the backyard, there is a rose garden made with probably the most expensive flowers in the Empire. A flower garden of white roses with a mysterious beauty in light pink and purple.

White Rotunia, a mysterious flower that only those with divine power can see the light…

I liked that flower. I also liked this Rotunia flower garden that Reihausd made for me.

[If Ariel stayed here all your life, I wouldn’t be picking flowers.]

When I closed my eyes, his voice still seemed to linger.

[But if Ariel were to go somewhere, I would have to pick up these flowers one by one and go find you.]

When I opened the shop, he gave me a bouquet of Rotunia as a gift. But the reason he doesn’t come every day is probably because he doesn’t need to.

‘Because I’ll be in the temple for the rest of my life.’

And I’ll probably live with Reihausd and his face for the rest of my life.

But these days I have been having lonely days. Reihausd was too busy, and I couldn’t even see his face.

In the meantime, complicated thoughts like this kept cluttering my head.

The day I met Camilla at Elium, Reihausd asked me, he was curious about my honest feelings about him. At that time, I couldn’t answer properly and just evaded that I was cool as a high priest.

[I’m sorry. I overreacted again. Even with your little attention, to the point it’s burdensome.]

The reason why I couldn’t say that it was fine with Reihausd’s bitter eyes was probably because I couldn’t make up my mind at the time.

However, even after that, Reihausd remained on my side.

As I ran away after homing the statue in Camilla’s room, I recalled how he was captured by Camilla.

‘He didn’t yield to Camilla’s torture and the temptations of the God of Lies.’

On the contrary, the way he attacked Camilla when I went to rescue him in the dungeon showed his grit.

He was always behind me. He took a step back in case he was a burden to me, and he always watched over me and protected me.

The reason he’s so busy right now is probably because he’s taking on everything, even regarding me, the Saintess, himself.

And that time and effort gradually opened the door to my closed heart.

How long will I have to ignore him?