chapter 109

I hurriedly turned around and saw a man’s hand, beautiful and white, in my field of vision, in case it might collapse.

“Hold it.”

It was Reihausd in a white uniform.

A chat window flashed in front of my eyes.

[The God of Art, Mond, is happy to see him.]

I came down the stairs holding his hand in front of me.

When I saw it, it looked like a woman’s hand, yet when I held it in the barracks, it felt much bigger and stronger than mine.

“Sir Reihausd. What brought you to the library?”

I looked up at him and asked.

When Camilla’s identity was revealed, the priests who followed her were subjected to disciplinary procedures.

In addition, we had to prepare to announce to the Empire that the God of Eternity, Raid, had been stripped of his divinity. As for the issues with the temples of Raid, Reihausd must have a lot of issues to deal with.

“I was passing by and saw the Saintess in the library window, so…”

Then the chat window flashed.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, encourages Odyssey.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, blesses you.]

It seems like a bad sign for Reihausd’s taste, though…?

“Wait, wait…”

Reihausd, who was talking to me, trailed off his words and looked at me with shaky eyes.

“Saintess…”

His beautiful golden eyes gleamed with a bewildered light.

…Why is it overflowing with decadent beauty in the midst of this?

“So, I.”

He looked at me and pursed his lips with difficulty, startled, then suddenly turned around. As if he was hiding something. It was to the point where I was worried that something was wrong with his body.

After a while, Reihausd opened his mouth with a slightly cracked voice unlike usual.

“…I’ll be going to pray.”

***

I sent Reihausd away to pray and returned to my room with a book.

‘Reihausd… will be okay, won’t he?’

The books Daisy had brought were stacked on the desk.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, blesses you.]

Blessed by Hessed, I began reading the books quickly.

I’m thinking about it again, but if I go back to the modern times in this state, acing all kinds of exams will be no problem.