chapter 145

After eating, he took me to my room. On my finger, a ring was shiny and bluish.

Now, the moment I thought that today was the last night, I felt a strange regret.

“Have a nice dream.”

He lightly kissed my forehead.

[The God of Love, Odyssey, blesses Cass.]

And I gently grabbed his arm as he tried to get back. Cass looked at me with puzzled eyes.

“I…”

My heart thumped. I said whatever I wanted without even realizing what I was saying. However, it wasn’t forced by blessing. It was just because I had the courage to speak my mind honestly.

“Do you want to go in with me?”

At those words, Cass stood firm as if surprised. Actually, he said that we were going on a trip together, so I was expecting some level of skinship… No, I was prepared.

“So…”

I’m originally an adult, and Ariel’s birthday has just passed, so I’m now 18 years old. Considering that in Illide, age isn’t counted until 10 months after birth, I’m 19 years old, so I’m an adult even in Korea.

“Please sleep with me.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, does somersaults.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, starts fan dancing.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, is working hard on the crane dance.]

It’s natural for everyone to want to be with the person they love. But Cass waited for me all three days. I’m afraid he’ll be offended

I wanted to let him know that I had no intention of pushing him away.

“I… understand.”

Cass, looking a little bewildered, entered my room. As he closed the door, the heat seemed to rise. I don’t know if this room was originally this hot.

“Shall… I close the window?”

I nodded at his question. The wind that was blowing outside stopped. The interior was quieter.

“I’m going to change my dress.”

“Ah… Yes.”

I heard that Cass is popular in society. Considering that he also met Lady Rie, he must have had many women too.

Unlike me, who is immature, he must be used to it.

With a bit of a bitter thought, I changed into something light on the partition side. Even if it was a light outfit, it was just a slightly comfortable dress that came down to the calves.

When I came out of the partition, Cass was sitting on the bed. His face looked red for some reason.

“Is it hot?”

“No. It’s just because the sound feels a little nude.”

“Sound?”

“The sound of… you changing dress.”

Was it that loud?

I shrugged.

As I lay down on the bed, he lay down next to me. After a moment of silence, he turned to look at me. Watching his hand come up to my chest, I thought, ‘Without a kiss?’

But soon, a smile formed on his lips at his innocent hand movements.

“Sleep well, our Saintess. Sleep well, our Saintess.”