chapter 83

A few days later, we came back to Elium.

“The Saintess has returned!”

“The Saintess blocked the gate!”

“The Saintess saved the Empire!”

When I returned, everyone was praising my achievements.

I occasionally waved my hand out of the carriage and smiled lightly.

“Saintess! Sainteeess!”

I could hear the voices of children looking for me anxiously.

‘It was really hard.’

I was lost in thought, recalling the hardships there.

After a while, the carriage drove into the temple. As always, the scenery of the peaceful temple came into my eyes.

When the carriage stopped in front of the temple’s main building, I got out of the carriage, escorted by Dwayne, as if I had returned to my hometown.

It felt like a soft carpet touching the soles of my feet. I saw a dazzling face looking at me with his back against the temple.

Reihausd.

His golden eyes were on me. Unlike when I left the temple, he seemed to have regained some of his complexion.

I suddenly turned my gaze to his side. There was a person I had never seen before in the temple.

Platinum hair swayed in the breeze, and emerald-clear green eyes looked at me.

My heart thumped.

‘…Camilla?’

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

“This is Camilla Ibelle. She came from the Luchen region.”

“It’s an honor to meet you, Saintess.”

At the dinner table, I was greeted by Camilla with a bewildered expression.

My mind was very complicated.

Gorgeous blonde hair with beautiful turquoise eyes.

The moment I saw her, I could tell it was Camilla, the female lead of the original story. She had the full name, Camilla Ibelle, and her appearance was exactly as I had imagined.

‘But…’

It was five years later that Camilla appeared as a saintess. Only in about four years.

When I signed the contract with Diego, I never thought that Camilla would appear so early.

“Nice to meet you, Camilla.”

I calmed down a bit and looked into her eyes and replied.

“Nice to meet you too, Saintess.”

Camilla smiled lightly. Her laughter alone made the surroundings sparkle as if they were in full bloom.

‘Is this the female lead’s halo?’