chapter 80

After going back to the inn and washing myself, I accepted the hidden mission reward that popped up in the chat window.

[The ‘Blessing’ and ‘Reaction’ effects are doubled as a reward for achievements.]

[The duration of ‘Blessing’ and ‘Reaction’ is doubled as a reward for the achievement.]

Enhanced effect and increased duration.

I felt uncomfortable because the time of blessing was up to three hours a day, but I thought it went well.

“Ciel, please bless me.”

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, blesses you.]

I lightly held the stone I picked up and concentrated my holy power.

Crackㅡ

After a while, the stone in my hand split into several pieces. Is it because my power has doubled?

If this reward had been made before the fight in the cave, I thought that even dealing with Queen Arachne alone would have been worthy. Although it’s in the past.

In the evening, after a while, the lord hastily held a banquet for Kyle and his knights.

And it was prepared with two magnificent chairs attached like the seats of a king and queen.

I sat next to Kyle with a strange feeling.

By the way, the lord just sent a wink. He seemed to be praising his own sense, but I’d like to have a few words with him.

“It’s a happy day when the Saintess extinguishes the fire of war. However, the monsters scattered from the mine are still targeting the people without being wiped out.”

Kyle said with a stern expression to the generals who were excited about the well-prepared food table.

“Please refrain from drinking tonight.”

The knights looked a little disappointed at Kyle’s words.

“Your Highness the Crown Prince. Still, it’s a happy day…”

The lord glanced at him and said to Kyle.

Yet he opened his mouth without a single brow twitch.

“It looks like you want to be at the forefront of the sweeping battle tomorrow.”

At his words, the lord stepped back.

“I… I apologize. Your Highness the Crown Prince.”

“If I had to pick one of us who deserved a drink.”

Everyone’s eyes focused on Kyle’s words.

He licked his lips.

“Among us, it’s only the Saintess.”

At that, the knights nodded.

They seemed to think that since I had blocked the gate that would have led to great bloodshed, the biggest credit was on me. In addition, a huge number of monsters had been wiped out.