chapter 110

“It’s been an hour or two.”

“I know he’s deeply religious, but things have piled up like this, and the High Priest is really… How many times does he pray?”

Dwayne quickly added his words, as if he wanted to say sorry after grumbling.

“Ah, what I just complained about is a secret. The High Priest is secretly a bit timid.”

I smiled and said to Dwayne.

“I hold secrets well. Quickly search for him.”

Thus, Dwayne went to find Reihausd again.

Looking at his back, I suddenly thought about what I had just read.

‘Reihausd…’

Even if Camilla received the protection of the God of Lies, she wouldn’t have been able to convince everyone in the temple to believe her blindly.

In the book, the range came out to ‘many people’. Not everyone in the temple actually fell for her.

However, Camilla must have used the ability of the God of Lies at least against Reihausd and me.

Yet I didn’t doubt for a long time. Because I’ve been fooling myself.

However, Reihausd began to be wary of Camilla early on. That would mean that Reihausd is a pervert… no, an honest person who is honest with himself.

“Whoa, crazy!”

Lloyd’s mansion, as magnificent as a palace, opened my mouth in surprise.

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, frowns at your harsh words.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, likes your candid exclamations.]

It was a really shiny and big building.

‘There might be a hundred of windows I can see.’

The vast garden was the size of a playground, and there was even a pond that could be called a small lake. It seemed to be half the size of the Elium Temple, the largest in the Empire. To the point where I doubt whether this is really a house where people live.

Well, in Daisy’s words, the Lloyd Merchant was the best in the continent, and there would be no family in the Empire with as much wealth as Lloyd.

“You’re here”

While I was looking at the scenery of Lloyd’s mansion from the carriage, I heard a familiar voice.

When I turned my eyes, Cass the rich man was standing there to greet me. He had his dark hair combed back in a pomade style, and was wearing a neat yet classy outfit.

“Ah, Marquis. You came out to meet me.”

Perhaps because of the magnificence of the mansion, it feels like a halo can be seen behind him today.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, raises his chin proudly, saying that the son-in-law he chose is like this.]

[The God of Art, Mond, acknowledges the architectural beauty of the mansion with an angry face.]