chapter 135

“Bellatrix!”

I shouted as I approached the barrier. Kyle frowned as if telling me to stop coming, but I didn’t.

‘Let’s try it together.’

And I conveyed my will to Kyle with the shape of my mouth. I could see his eyebrows twitching.

[The God of Lies, Bellatrix, is close to extinction.]

I put my hand on the barrier. Then the barrier caused a big wave.

“Ugh…”

Although I exerted all my strength to the extreme, it wasn’t easy to counter the direct power of a God.

“Shit.”

Kyle, pushed back by the wave, straightened his sword again. And beckoning me to step back, he scattered countless swords at the slightly disturbed barrier.

They made small holes in the barrier, but were soon blocked again. It was a wave emitted by a God almost incarnating through Camilla, preparing for extinction. And although I was chosen by all the Gods, I had a limit because I was human.

[The Gods are concerned about your safety.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, asks if you are really going to proceed as planned.]

I nodded. Even if the process is difficult, it’s best to go to the standard.

Clang! Clang!

Without a break, bundles of sword skills pierced the barrier.

With an attack like that of a Sword Master, one fort could be demolished. However, the power of the god was so strong that it could not be compared to the fortress.

‘I have to approach first…!’

I even thought about scratching the holy power and pouring it into the barrier. But doing so increases the risk. I could have fainted before reaching Camilla.

It was a time when I was struggling with an unexpected difficulty called the barrier.

Footsteps were heard from behind.

‘Who is it?’

Paladins and ordinary people couldn’t approach it, the energy was strong and the wind was strong.

But his steps were normal, as if they weren’t disturbed by anything. It wasn’t until he passed me that I realized who he was.

“Cass…?”

Black hair was fluttering.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, pauses in surprise.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is astonished.]

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, stops growling.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, is in tears.]

The reaction of the Gods was unusual.