Chapter 5 - Artyom 🌶️

As Mia spread her legs for him and put her head back on the pillow, Kirill pressed his lips against her wet and soft core. He loved eating her out and would do whatever she told him to.

Feeling her hand run through his hair he put his strong arms around her thigh and licked her entire entrance with hunger. Mia moaned from feeling him on her again and he became lost in the feeling of tasting her.

Working her clit with his tongue, he stayed like that for a few minutes as he felt her enjoy it and her sounds of pleasure become louder. He lifted up his face and spat right into her opening as she led out a loud gasp. Diving in again with two fingers inside this time, he pumped them in and out roughly as he swirled his hot tongue against her clit.

He pulled back and stopped when he knew she was about to cum and instead mounted her and thrusted deep inside and smashed his lips to hers.

Hungry for his body, she hugged him tightly and pulled his hair. Her anger began to subside as their bodies became one. He whispered in her ear how much he loved her and how beautiful she was in his arms.

She listened to him as she enjoyed him pounding into her and she guided his strong hand first to her breast and then to her neck. Applying just enough pressure to increase her pleasure he enjoyed watching her close her eyes and gasp his name as she reached her orgasm.

Mia pushed him over and climbed on top as Kirill laid down and enjoyed her body on his. He was savouring the moment as she slowly inserted him into her and began riding him. She bent down to give him light kisses and like that they stayed, professing their love for each other for the first time as husband and wife.

Going up and down his entire length, she felt like a new person and after her days of grief, she felt like she had a new lease on life with him by her side. She was on top of the world but a nagging thought crept into her head; she wanted to pay him back for what he put her though.

As she continued the pace, she saw Kirill's eyes close and his eyebrows furrow in concentration. She knew he was close but just as he did with her, she stopped at the right moment and hopped off.

"No...please...don't stop..." he said weakly but she asked him to sit on the side of the bed. He slowly obliged and she guided herself back onto him, this time her back to him.

As he filled her up, she felt there was no more where he could go and slowly lifted up herself and sat back down. Their bodies slapping against each other, he loved watching her ride him like that and pulled her hair to keep her close to him.

Kirill felt himself so close but again, she denied him that pleasure right as he was about to spill into her.

"No, Jesus...please come back." He said almost painfully as she climbed off him. But Mia quickly got on her knees and took his full length into her mouth. Closing her eyes, she shoved his entire large cock into her mouth and pressed it against her throat as Kirill moaned from the sensation.

Using her hand to work him, she pumped his length in and out of her mouth relentlessly, and just as he was about to cum, she shoved him deep into her throat where she felt the hot liquid pump down her throat.

She swallowed it all and felt both gratification and shame for loving it so much.

"As your wife," she breathed in his ear as she climbed onto the bed with him. "I have to tell you that if you don't come down my throat regularly, I will file for divorce."

This elicited a genuine smile from him as his eyes were still closed. Kirill hugged Mia as she laid down on this chest and he responded,

"No. You're stuck with me now. No divorce." As he finished his last word, a loud knock on the front door interrupted their moment. Both of them opened their eyes quickly, varying thoughts rushing though their heads.

Kirill briskly stood up and went to look through the peephole. Almost running back into the bedroom whispering and waving his tattooed arms he said,

"That's Artyom, what the fuck is he doing here?! You have to invite him in and see what he wants. I'm dead, be sad, quickly! Hurry!"

Mia was amused by this theatre and his wild gesticulations while he was naked. She was fighting with laughter as he grabbed a robe for her and haphazardly put it on her. He pushed her toward the door as she continued laughing and he added,

"This is important. I don't know why he's here but I have a guess. See what he wants and be a sad, grieving wife. Come on baby, you're a great actress!" And he kissed her passionately on the lips and smacked her ass as another loud knock reverberated through the room.

Mia didn't know what was happening but obliged. She quickly rubbed her eyes to make them look red while asking who was behind the door. She swung it open and saw Artyom standing there with a bouquet of white roses.

"May I come in?" He pronounced in his thick Russian accent.

"Yes. I'm sorry. Please. Come in." She tried to sound distressed but was finding it hard to focus as she still tasted Kirill's cum in the back of her throat.

With authority, Artyom walked into the apartment and headed for the seating area. He shoved the flowers into Mia's hands and took a seat right in the middle of the large sofa. Mia remarked on his confident body language but instead of meeting him with the same energy, she remembered that Kirill said it was important to look sad so she submerged herself into the role of a grieving wife.

"Artyom, right?" She began. "What can I help you with?" She looked at him trying to fake sadness but was having a hard time.

Artyom was not a starting criminal. He was in New York for the wedding but he knew he was only a guest of necessity and was surprised to have received an invitation in the first place.

Unlike Kirill, he was involved in all sorts of crime and didn't discriminate. Weapon sales on the black market, corruption schemes in Russia, illegal car sales, you name it; he wanted a piece of it. But his main thriving business was human trafficking. Now that Kirill was dead, he had his eyes set on Kirill's most prized possession; Mia.

Artyom was a thin man with gentle face features and delicate glasses and he kept his appearance normal and nondescript. He had dark blonde hair, blue eyes, very fair skin and was only slightly taller than Mia.

Unlike Kirill, his appearance held no special or alluring features. Behind his thin glasses, his eyes could have given away his rotten nature but he looked like any other normal Russian man walking the street. He liked it that way, never raising any suspicions or questions.

Artyom had one monumental weakness. He was a jealous man and he deeply desired to have what his dead acquaintance had: a chain of cocaine drug lords selling blow all over the east coast of the US, a thriving corruption scheme business in Russia, a New York lifestyle, but above all, he wanted Mia.

And what a perfect time this was to claim it all! Kirill was dead and everything was up for grabs. He knew others would swarm like piranhas trying to feast on the dead body but he wanted to be first and he went after the biggest prize.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️