Chapter 15 - I only want her.

At this time of the year, Moscow was getting cold and Oleg stepped out of his black Mercedes SUV wearing a jacket and scarf. He ascended the stairs of his work building and walked through the hallways to his office with an angry look on his face.

A few days ago, he had come back from holidays in Georgia and getting back to work was not something he looked forward to. Government contracts, collections, and his actual job all waited for him at his desk in his oversized office.

Oleg was nearing his 62nd birthday and after having survived cancer in the last few years, he felt significantly weaker and drained but his sexy twenty two year old secretary was always eye candy that he enjoyed.

That was the extent of what he could do as his disease had left him impotent. Long divorced with his wife, he couldn't even enjoy the company of young ladies in his bed anymore.

He felt lonely, tired, but most of all, he felt sorrow. He never got over the death of his beautiful and kind daughter. She would have been 30 this year and her birthday was this week.

His money and power didn't give him the same dose of energy as in the past and he was tired of dealing with bullshit. Russia had changed. It wasn't as easy as it was in the 90s and early 2000s to pillage and rob. Sure, the corruption was still rampant but nothing like it was before.

The strings were tightened and there was a new generation coming up behind him who were not as hellbent to pocket everything from the government coffers.

He started looking forward to retirement. He had amassed a small fortune in his overseas bank accounts that would make the British Royal Family jealous and he wanted to get away. He would retire, travel, come home when he wanted, spend time with his friends and most of all just enjoy the rest of his life quietly.

As he walked in, his young receptionist stood up to greet him with her big smile.

"Good morning Oleg Konstantinovich! You have a guest! He said you would be happy to see him so I invited him into your office. He is waiting to see you." She finished with a big and satisfied smile on her face. She really wanted to please him as she heard from other girls that he gave very expensive holiday gifts to his employees.

Oleg stopped in his tracks but said nothing. Getting a meeting with him was impossible and his girl is responsible for his schedule. Who could have tricked her like that?

Oleg quickly walked into his office to see a young man waiting for him. He was dressed well and sat confidently in one of the chairs and looked up at Oleg with a small smile.

"Who are you?" Oleg barked in Russian at the man as he walked into his office. He was already in a bad mood and this was really the cherry on top. The young man continued smiling and responded,

"Good morning, Oleg Konstantinovich. I have an interesting case to discuss."

Oleg was incredibly annoyed. Who the hell was this goon, wasting Oleg's time? No explanation, no pre booking, did he not know who he was dealing with?!

"Yeah? I already have a lot to do. Marina can show you out. Come on, go."

Oleg walked over and put his bag on his desk but the young man didn't move or react. "Are you deaf? What do you want, how the hell did you get in here?!" Oleg was now becoming rude and belligerent.

"It's your daughter's birthday this week, yes?" The young man responded calmly.

Oleg froze and stared at his unwanted visitor. He was absolutely shocked but incredibly curious now as to what this man had to say. He couldn't show it so he responded with vitriol again,