Chapter 12 - France

He delighted in seeing her out of breath and energy and as he wiped himself off, he helped her up and wiped his cum on her chest while sucking one of her nipples into his mouth.

Lifting her up and bringing a still out of breath Mia onto the bed, he roughly pulled down her shorts and thong at the same time and discarded them.

There she was, as if on display for him, only a pulled down bra on her, she laid on the bed and looked up at him while cupping her breasts.

Kirill picked up the anal plug he got for her and got the lube ready. He dived in to taste her wet pussy as his large hands spread her legs and he moaned from the pleasure of having her in his mouth.

Not losing any time, he teased her anal opening with his thumb as she loudly moaned from all the stimulation.

Lapping her up, he inserted two fingers into her tight pussy opening as his tongue quickly worked on her clit. He continued putting pressure just below her pussy and quickly pulled away to lube up the anal plug.

Plunging back in to eat her out, he positioned the plug right at her tight entrance and slowly intruded as Mia gasped loudly.

"Holy fuck..." she managed to say as his tongue and fingers worked non stop and the anal plug was slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. Mia felt incredibly aroused but didn't want to come too quickly.

She fantasizes about anal play for a long time and had been preparing herself but having him do it all together was sending her over the edge faster than she wanted. As the plug took its position, she pushed him off of her and clasped her legs and breathed,

"I need a break..." she closed her eyes as Kirill understood and came to gently kiss and lick her lips and neck. Once she caught her breath, she pulled him into her as she kissed his lips desperately and the sensation made her spread her legs for him again.

He resumed his position and as he finger fucked her, he curled his fingers inside her, applying slight but consistent pressure on her. At the same time he applied pressure on the anal plug while lapping at her clit and the perfect storm brewed inside her.

She thought about how masterful Kirill was with his tongue and fingers and watched him bring her to the edge as he looked up at her.

"Who do you belong to, baby?" He teased her as he rammed his fingers into her and pressed on the diamond on the anal plug.

"Oh my god...fuck...oh my god, Kirill, yes...fuck!" she moaned loudly but losing his tongue from working her clit had denied her the orgasm she was about to have.

"Tell me who you belong to or else I will torture you for hours, baby, come on!"

Kirill half teased, half tormented her as he bent down to swirl at her clit with his tongue again. Mia's eyes closed and legs open, she felt herself reach her peak once more but again, he denied her and she loudly moaned and whined.

"Fuck...no" she pleaded as she was so close.

"Tell me, Mia...tell me you are mine." He said with a low voice. Kirill was now getting worked up too as he watched her pinch her nipples and experience an overpowering amount of stimulation. He resumed his work and as Mia was about to explode inside she loudly whined,

"Fuck...Kirill...you! I belong to you, baby, fuck...yes!" She trailed off as her insides and body shook from her all encompassing orgasm.

"Good girl..." he pronounced quietly as she moaned and held onto him, coming down from her high.

He left the plug where it was but trailed hot kisses from her pussy to her lips as Mia tried to catch her breath while coming down from a whole body tingle. He laid down beside her fully satisfied that any hairline cracks that appeared in the last few days, had been fully mended.