Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife

Danila opened Mia's car door as usual but before she could climb in he lightly tugged her hand and she turned to him, eyes full of innocence.

He hesitated but looked right at her eyes and took the chance to kiss her one last time. He knew this was the end, there would never be anything more, and he didn't, he so didn't want to let go.

She kissed him back as he grabbed her neck and melted into her one last time. A hot kiss that forever sealed that door.

He pulled back and smiled lightly as he tucked her hair behind her ear and then they went on their way.

"That was really fucking hot, Danila." Mia broke the silence after the first forty minutes of their ride. She still felt his cum between her legs and the scenes she just participated in were not leaving her head.

She remembered running her hands over his body, his skin untampered with, no tattoos or scars, only several birthmarks. He felt simultaneously strong and violent and gentle. His white skin, dark blonde hair, and blue eyes - a textbook picture of a Slavic man.

She wondered if things would ever straighten out between her and Kirill.

"It was. I will never be able to fuck another girl and enjoy it again." He spoke seriously as she half smiled.

"Nah, you will. You just have to find the right girl."

"That's going to be impossible now." Danila responded somberly but their conversation was interrupted by a phone call.

It was Kirill, and he was drunk.

"Brooooo!" He yelled into the phone "How was your night?! Did you fuck her? It's nice with her right? Yes...I remember even though I lost her...I still remember what it's like with her, her body on mine. You're there for me tonight, ha ha, brother! What kinda vodka you got here-whoa, fuck-"

And the phone cut out as Mia and Danila sat in the car both in complete shock after the call.

"Nu, blya..." (Well, fuck...) Danila swore as he stepped on the gas and increased the speed. "I'm going to kill him. I'm literally going to kill him tonight."

Mia couldn't respond anything and only sat there staring ahead wondering what to do.

"He asked what kind of vodka you have here, is he at your club, is there anyway to find out?" She asked her voice cold and angry.

Danila asked her to open his phone and find an app which showed camera angles at his club and as she scrolled through the camera shots, she spotted him at the bar. He was smart enough to wear a baseball cap and hoodie but it was undeniably him as he was buying shots for everyone around him.

An hour later, as snow began to pile onto the roads, they pulled up to the club and Danila slammed on the brakes. They both rushed out of the car and into the club looking for him, Mia's luxurious grey fur coat flaring in the wind behind her.

There they saw him, sitting at the bar with unknown men as they all yelled and laughed.

"Heyyy brother!" Kirill yelled and smiled when he saw Danila and hugged him right away. "And hello! Miss Mia!" Kirill said as tears showed up on his face at the sight of Mia.

Danila tried to say something to Kirill as he shouted but Mia was immersed in another person that stood right behind them and stared at the reunification.

Artyom.

He stood not too close and watched them carefully as it dawned on him what was happening and who was in front of him.

Mia knew that if he left the club, this was the end.

He would call Oleg and they would all be dead in the next 24 hours.