Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain 🌶️

Oleg poured them all a shot of vodka but Danila interjected,

"She doesn't drink vodka. I haven't succeeded in converting her yet." He chuckled as he was dying from repulsion at the sight of Oleg.

Mia appreciated Danila standing up for her even in this moment and Oleg offered her a large shot of tequila. They all clinked and downed their beverages.

"Let's go." Oleg said matter of factly as both Danila and Mia felt their hearts leave their chests.

Oleg led them to a bedroom with dimmed lighting and a large bed.

"Here is what I want." He began as if ordering a meal at a restaurant. "Do your thing, whatever you usually do, but I want to watch you," and he pointed at Danila, "undress her and then I want you to make sure you tie her up to the bed frame, and take her from behind. Those are my only two requests, anything else, you decide. But make sure that everything happens, you know? Don't give me some lame five minutes or else we're going to be here until the sun comes up."

He smiled and then turned to the side and pointed into the dark shadows onto a console,

"The camera is right there so keep that in mind. I'll get out of your way and I'll be here in the corner, quieter than a mouse!" He spoke in an amused tone as if he was about to open a birthday present. "That's it. Whenever you're ready. You have all the time in the world." and with that, he winked at Mia and retreated into a dark corner to sit down in an armchair.

Mia smiled again and tried not to laugh both from the nerves and the insanity of what she was about to do. She took a deep breath and Danila grabbed her hand as he came close to her body.

He wanted to help her feel at ease and gently looked into her eyes and moved her hair behind her ear as she looked up at him. He stepped closer to her and pressed his body against hers.

"I'm going to savour this time..." Danila whispered as his lips parted and his blue eyes darted from her lips to her eyes and back. "And enjoy your body...and your lips...and everything else you will give me."

She listened and shivered at his words as her fur coat dropped off her shoulders and she stood in a short dress and heels, fully belonging to Danila.

He took charge and hugged her body tightly as he took her lips into his and kissed her passionately and desperately.

She responded with the same and completely forgot that Oleg was there and she was under these circumstances.

She just wanted him. Inside her. With her. Only for her.

Danila shed his jacket and pulled away from her lips, slowly pushing her to sit down on the bed. Looking into her eyes, he pulled her legs apart as his warm hand traveled up her inner thigh, slowly, teasing, barely touching.

They both knew the angle was perfect from here and she spread her legs further and arched her back as he made contact with her core and she gasped at the sensation.

Kissing her neck and collar bone, he lightly teased her and ran his finger up and down along her thong, putting barely any pressure so her entire body shivered with his touch and heat spread along her legs down to her tippy toes.

Danila knew what he was doing, she thought. She had wondered many times about what kind of a lover he was, and was dying to find out now that she was here.

He teased for a few more seconds until he slipped his finger under the lacy material of her thong and now felt her hot and wet pussy on his skin as he had so craved for months.

She breathed heavily at the sensation as she threw her head back and put her leg on his knee to give him better access. A move he welcomed as he didn't stop and instead shoved his two fingers inside her without any warning as she loudly gasped.