Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Disclaimer!! This chapter contains a lot of rough smutty stuff so if you're underage, legit, do not read it. Everything is consensual between adults who all know and trust each other but if you're not into 3somes please don't read. Thank you!!❤️

Peace & Love

Danila arrived that night and melting into his hug felt like the most natural thing to do. Mia was ecstatic that they were both with her and the atmosphere in New York between them couldn't have been more different than in Moscow.

While Danila and Kirill stayed back in Russia, they had a chance to speak about Mia. Danila confessed his true feelings about her to Kirill and while Kirill wasn't super pleased with the turn of events, he didn't blame Danila.

After everything they had gone through, Kirill was confident in how Mia felt about him and knew that nothing could break their bond.

At breakfast the next day, they chatted about random things but then Kirill threw Danila a glance and the conversation slowly turned toward their time in Moscow together.

In an awkward pause, Kirill said he was going to go shower but it seemed that both of them had something on their mind. Danila was silent at first but then looked right at Mia and said,

"I love you, Mia. I'm in love with you." He saw how her expression changed to bewilderment but forced himself to continue on, "I'm sorry I pressured you so hard. I couldn't see clearly, I was just...really infatuated with you." He fell silent but Mia didn't know what to say either. "You've changed Kirill because I told him this, and he hasn't killed me." He spoke half jokingly as he chucked and Mia only smiled sadly.

She was not expecting him to say any of this and she felt awful for him. No matter how she felt about Danila, she knew there was no one else who she could ever love as much as she loved Kirill.

"I...I'm not sure...where to go from here. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He said simply. "It happens. I wanted you to know. I also don't want you to think that I was the way I was...just to play and to torture you." He spoke gently as always.

"It wouldn't have been torture if I was indifferent to you, Danila. You will always have a special place in my heart."

He leaned in and smiled and with a spark in his eyes he quietly said,

"Perfect...this just means that we can always have fun together."

Mia laughed slightly but had tears in her eyes. He leaned in to give her a hug and kissed her on her forehead. As he hugged her, he felt so relieved that he told her how he felt. It had been eating away at him but he knew that the only way to move on, was to bring it out into the open.

A few days passed in pure home bliss and they were all exhausted from everything that happened and decided they would all go away somewhere warm for a few weeks.

One morning while having breakfast Mia said to both of them,

"Tonight is the night. Figure out what you want me to dance to and in what and if you both don't fuck me at the same time until I lose consciousness, I will divorce you both." She smiled sweetly as she first delivered a peck on Kirill's lips and then slowly approached Danila and did the same.

The evening rolled around and she put on the outfit that Kirill provided for her.

Feelings of unease and anxiety stirred in her as she grasped that pole and her traumatic experiences in Danila's club came rushing back to her.

But as the music started and Mia closed her eyes, she thought about how she ended up here, in this moment. None of this would be possible if she didn't go through everything that happened in Moscow.