Chapter 23 - The Sound Room

The video from the strip club was sent off to Oleg who passed it on to Kirill in the way he saw fit. Oleg liked it and was looking forward to coming down to the strip club to watch Mia but before he would do that, he asked Danila to provide him with another one, a specific request.

The morning after Danila kissed Mia, she decided to act as if it didn't happen.

"Good morning, time to take your fake girlfriend shopping for her slutty dresses and fur coats! Let's goooo!"

She called into his room at 11am. Danila awoke from her voice and the images of what happened last night washed over him.

He knew it was a mistake but he decided that he would take everything he could from this situation and he would eventually grind her down.

Mia was outfitted with a new wardrobe that she slowly started incorporating into her style. High heels, short tight dresses, leather, fur coats, and lots of make up slowly inched into her life.

She danced for Danila again next week but this time, he didn't touch her with even a finger. She also danced on the main stage and more and more men began to request her performances.

Her schedule started filling up but she told Arseniy that she couldn't take on more work to which he had no questions and obliged to release her from the responsibility.

She noticed Danila became more absent and in one week, he was gone four days out of seven. Two weeks after their kiss, he asked her to come to the club with him mid-day on a Tuesday.

Dressed in black pantyhose and leather boots that reached up to her knees, a short skirt and short black fur coat and lots of makeup, Mia looked starkly different than when she arrived in Moscow. Danila walked into the club with her beside him and led her to the sound room.

"That's Ilya." Danila said as they walked in to see a young man, barely twenty years old, waiting for them.

"Privet." He said cheerily as he stood up from his chair and left the room. Danila motioned for Mia to come forward and helped her take off her fur coat.

As they stood in front of the screen, Danila pressed a button and Mia watched as he sat with a girl, it was her, on his lap, in the same room that she danced for him in.

The girl started gyrating on him and Mia realized they were having sex. Appalled and shocked, she watched Danila roughly pick the girl up and get her on all fours as he forcefully thrusted into her and her entire body jolted.

As Mia turned red, Danila turned to her and asked,

"Does this look like you?"

Mia was silent as she watched Danila have harsh sex with the girl and stared back at him in shock,

"Yes...what's happening?" She asked scared of the answer. She couldn't figure out how this could have possibly happened since the girl was obviously conscious which means that he couldn't have drugged her but Mia had no recollection of this.

"Don't worry. It's not, of course. But I like your reaction. Means I picked the right girl and it looks real." Danila smiled watching her bewildered facial expression. "I do need you to do something for me though." He said seriously as he paused the video. His hands crossed in front of him, he took in how she looked in the dimly lit room in the light of the screen.

She was supposed to look slutty but even with her skirt barely covering her ass and knee-high boots, she looked put together and sophisticated. She wore a black turtle neck and her light hair fell gently past her shoulders.

"Our friend has requested this video. I need you to do the voiceover of the girl. Ilya will ruin the sound and mix it so it will sound like it's happening in the room. I need you to speak English and it has to be your voice since your face doesn't show up anywhere." He paused and looked at her expression of disagreement and added, "Unless of course you want to do a video together...you know I wouldn't say no." And he winked knowing that she would of course agree to do the voiceover now.