Chapter 29 - Transgressions

Danila opened the door for her and looked her up and down as he took in her appearance.

Mia put everything correctly in her head, this was only for his eyes and his office was private. There was no need for this but...he wanted it.

He wanted to see her strip just for him, in real life, not for a game.

He wasn't sure what would happen beyond that but he knew his self restraint was very quickly evaporating and while he struggled with this decision for a few days, he couldn't stop himself from asking her to do this.

He let her inside his office and she slowly walked in and looked around. She remembered where Arseniy died but the lights of the club outside the large window distracted her and she slowly approached to look down at what was happening.

The view was great from here, you could fully see the stage and all the VIP booths as well as the bar. Danila came up to stand behind her and his body slightly touched hers. She breathed in sharply from the contact.

Mia was having such a hard time with this both  because she now admitted to herself that she wanted Danila to fuck her senseless but the guilt she would feel for betraying Kirill would lead her to suffer for the rest of her life.

She turned to face him and coldly asked,

"Where do you want me?"

A small smile appeared on his face and he gave her his hand and lead her behind a thick curtain that hung behind his desk. Mia saw a private room just like the one she danced in for him. Dim lights, plushy couch, stripper pole, it had everything one would need.

He sat down on the couch and before Mia stepped on the small stage he suddenly said,

"You know...you don't have to do this."

She turned to him and came up right up to him as he looked at her with his deep blue eyes that were drunk with her presence.

She thought he was a master player, now trying to remove the responsibility from himself but she knew she made the decision before she walked in the door and there was no need to pretend. Leaning into his ear she quietly whispered,

"I know."

As she got on stage and the music played, Mia felt both awful and elated. She decided to focus on one feeling and gave into her desires. She felt so much more relaxed knowing that they were alone without cameras and she enjoyed dancing and teasing him.

As she unhurriedly unbuttoned her cardigan and revealed her naked breasts, she touched herself and threw her head back, imagining his hands on her. He was so close, she thought. Just one step and this could be his hands. But she jolted back into reality when she remembered that she belonged to someone else.

As she continued her tease, she moved her hips and shot him dangerous glances. Her skirt effortlessly fell to her feet and she was left in only her white stockings and thong.

Danila had seen hundreds of girls strip in his life but never ever had he physically not been able to tear his eyes away from the girl on the pole.

This was someone who not only he couldn't have, she was someone he wanted so badly, he was willing to risk his life. And her movements and almost naked body completely intoxicated him.

Confidently spinning around the pole and moving her hips at the right time as she slowly shed all her clothes, Danila thought there was no way Mia learned all that in two months.

As she ended her dance, Danila leisurely walked up to her but kept his distance as he reached over and tucked a few bills in the string of her thong. His fingers grazed her skin and Mia closed her eyes at his touch.