Chapter 44 - I can see you want it 🌶️

Surprised but not alarmed, she looked from one to the other and saw their eyes closed, still smiling. She closed her eyes too and they all stayed like that for a good five minutes. Just breathing with each other.

Just a few centimetres away from her face and neck, both men were soon watching her profile, her soft cheeks, a plush pillow to land their lips on. Her long neck, a delicious place to taste her.

Mia drowned in the feeling of having them both lying beside her in silence and dim light.

She was completely distracted from her never ending thoughts about what was about to happen in a few days, she only could focus on their strong bodies belonging to her.

She knew that they would both do whatever she asked for in that moment.

She descended into fantasy as she heard Kirill breathe and move closer to her, his lips so close to her neck, she could feel his eyelashes on her cheek. And Danila on the other side, moved his body closer to her, so he was flush against the side of her hip.

Her breathing becoming more uneven and her eyes still closed, she thought about them both naked in front of her.

She had never indulged in such a fantasy before but the prospect of having sex with them both at the same time, excited her so strongly that she didn't want to be honest with herself.

No, this is so wrong.

But was it? She was again confused and filled with doubts. Why couldn't she be one of those careless people that just went with the flow, she thought.

"Mia?" Came Kirill's whisper.

"Mm?" She barely responded, eyes still closed.

"Mia...tell me what you're thinking about...right now." And at his words, as if they had previously agreed to do that, both Kirill and Danila hugged her tighter.

Mia breathed in from the increased contact and her lips fell open, but she didn't know what to say. Was she going to tell him she craved them both? No, no, no way!

"Don't be shy...or do you want us to guess?" Kirill pressed forward and she felt she couldn't stop what was about to happen.

I can't stop it, or I don't want it to stop?

"I'm going to guess first...and then it will be Danila's turn..." Kirill whispered to her as his lips made only slight contact with her neck. She breathed in sharply from the sensation and that gave him more motivation to continue.

"I'm going to guess that you...you are thinking about us both. With you. But not like this...no. You want us both to undress you...and while I kiss your lips...he would kiss your body..." he spoke slowly and quietly, just enough for them all to hear.

"Kirill..." she began pleadingly but he interrupted her,

"Shhh...shhh...it's Danila's turn to guess now..." he trailed off as his lips landed in that soft spot beneath her ear and he grinded his hips against hers.

"While I trail my lips down your chest..." Danila began without any hesitation. "You would spread your legs for me...while taking Kirill in your mouth." He ended as his lips landed on her chin.

Mia laid on the bed, her blood pulsating through her entire body from their words. Her head was spinning as her breathing became more laboured, just to keep up with her heartbeat.

She felt the heat between her legs as the warmth started to spread from her pussy outward.

As if on command, they both unwrapped their arms from her and their hands traveled down her body. As Danila's palm landed between her legs, Kirill's strong hand grabbed her asscheek.