Chapter 11 - Beg For It 🌶️

After Artyom's misadventure in New York, he returned to Moscow to plan his next move. He wasn't sure who was behind what happened but had a hunch; Danila was suddenly out of the country, apparently in Berlin as he had heard through the grapevine. He had a tough time believing that as none of his German contacts had seen him there.

Danila was always loyal to Kirill and Artyom knew that. He couldn't believe his luck that Kirill laid dead in the cold ground and Mia was his for the taking. He wasn't scared of Danila as he was scared of Kirill in the past but still, he didn't want to start a turf war with him.

Artyom's pride was hurt and he was embarrassed at how everything turned out in New York. Thankfully, no one actually knew what happened but he had immediately prompted Alexei to try again in a few weeks.

Alexei was Artyom's right hand man for years but they kept their close relationship as confidential as possible. As a group of young men meddling in criminal affairs, they all kept secrets from each other while putting on a show of brotherhood.

Unofficial alliances and partnerships bloomed behind closed doors and no one was really ever safe.

But Alexei; Alexei owed Artyom his and his sister's life and Artyom knew and exploited that.

Years ago, Alexei's sister was caught in Russia's dark web of human trafficking. Alexei tried to save her but miscalculated and both his and her lives were on the line until Artyom swooped in and resolved the issue. Artyom had a hold over Alexei, for life.

Now, Artyom set his sight on getting his hands on Mia, and he would follow through.

Artyom's relationship with women was complicated. He was married and divorced twice and had a child from both marriages. He felt like he could never satisfy any woman but he always blamed the women for that. He thought they were all capricious, gold diggers, stupid, and sluts.

He didn't have the capacity to truly love anyone and selling young women and girls into the sex trade felt like a perfect job for him which he knew he excelled in.

Kirill met Artyom a long time ago when Artyom was only selling weapons from the government stockpile to local terrorists and random anti-government groups in the Middle East. But his involvement slowly expanded to selling humans and he liked that much more.

Kirill despised him and knew that Artyom was subhuman for how he made his money but let him do his thing. Kirill witnessed many awful things in his life and while he hoped for the best, he wasn't there to right anyone's wrongs.

Artyom's plan was to send in Alexei and kidnap Mia to bring her back to Russia and force her to be with him. He also wanted to marry her as he wanted everything that Kirill had but knew that this plan wouldn't be fulfilled quickly.

Unlike his previous wives and all the women he had met and used, he knew that it would take a long time to conquer Mia. He didn't want to rape or trap her, per se, but he would eventually make her realize that this was the best for her.

He wanted her to fit into his life and become his partner so he could show her off and brag that he was better than Kirill in the end. He was grateful he was a patient man and thought that if he proceeded delicately with her, spoiled and treated her well, she would be convinced that the life he would offer her would be her best choice.

But he had to put a time limit. If within 6 months he wouldn't be successful and she continued to put up a fight, he would sell her to the highest bidder.

Meanwhile, the next morning in New York, Kirill gave Mia a gift. It was an anal plug adorned with a large diamond on the base. Mia blushed and smiled but looked at him mischievously and said,