Chapter 13 - First Time 🌶️*

*Just a disclaimer: this chapter is rough and dirty and if you're not into anal sex, just skip it, you won't miss any of the plot in this one :P

Her words ignited something primal in him. He tried to steady his breath as he watched her take the champagne coup out of his hand and slowly bring it to her plump lips while not breaking eye contact.

"Are you wearing my present?"

"You know I always obey your orders, baby." She replied sweetly. "Do you want to see how that big diamond sparkles in me?" She blinked at him.

He slowly reached over and grabbed her hand into his and began leading her away. As the party was in full swing, he led her into one of the private bathrooms on the second floor.

Completely alone but not secluded, it felt both private and dangerous enough since someone could potentially hear them. He pushed her in and closed and locked the door behind him.

She stood in a large, dimly lit bathroom laid out in marble and mirrors and looked at him with defiance. Slowly approaching her, he grabbed her chin and lifted up her face to him,

"I sense no fear in you for what I'm about to do to you."

"I'm Kirill Alekseev's wife...do you think I get scared easily?" She teased him back with her eyes barely open.

"Yes...you are. But then I see you dancing with another man...tsk, tsk...ne horosho (not good.)"

Mia closed her eyes from hearing him speak Russian to her. Such a rough language which perfectly suited his persona. She leaned forward to kiss his lips but he pulled back and placed a finger on her lips.

Instead of kissing her back, he grabbed her jaw and with his other hand on her waist, he turned her around to face the mirrored wall, just like he did a few days after they met again.

"What a difference a few years can make...but you still look the same...fearless...and it drives me crazy." Kirill breathed down her neck as he watched her in front of him in the mirror.

He walked her closer to the mirror until she was right up against the large stone vanity and slowly took off both his and her masks.

Running his hand down her neck and pulling down her dress so her breast popped out, he promptly cupped it in his large hand and gently squeezed it as Mia dropped her head back onto him and loudly sighed.

His hand continued down her body and he roughly grabbed her core and whispered in her ear,

"Lift your dress up."

Mia didn't obey and instead, leaned on her hands on the vanity, dropped her head so her hair hung off to one side exposing her neck and upper back, and arched her spine to feel some sort of friction between her ass and his hips.

"That would ruin the surprise." She teased him as she looked at him in the mirror.

Kirill smirked and began to slowly pull up her dress and saw that she was completely naked underneath. Palming her ass cheeks, he spread them to reveal the large diamond indeed sparkling in her as she loudly breathed at his touches.

Without any further words, he unzipped his pants and pulled himself out and harshly thrusted into her wet pussy without any warning to which she moaned loudly.

Putting his large hand on her back and pushing her down so her ass was fully available for his eyes, he began pounding into her as she moaned and whined. He pulled out quickly and pulled her up by her hair and growled,

"Get on your knees."

Without hesitation, she obliged and he shoved himself down her throat without giving her a chance to open her eyes. He was so aggressive and quick and Mia was dripping with anticipation.