Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits

Kirill stayed back in France and was now dealing with his shoulder injury. He didn't expect that would happen but clearly one of the guys felt a little too bold and shot a bullet through him or maybe just made a mistake.

This slowed him down but also gave him something to focus on and he was actually grateful for the distraction so he wouldn't go insane thinking about Mia and what was happening to her.

Their plan was to beat Oleg to the punch.

Danila was a detail oriented and quiet man and respected and loved Kirill like a brother. After he came back to Moscow from New York, he tracked Oleg meticulously and knew his whereabouts and who he met and what he did.

Right after Oleg came back from his vacation, Artyom was spotted leaving Oleg's Moscow apartment building late at night.

Danila knew that Artyom had absolutely no business with Oleg and he could have only come for one thing. He had no clean evidence that Artyom knew anything but having discussed it all with Kirill, they thought of how to circumvent the possibility that Artyom and Oleg would join forces if Artyom knew Kirill was alive.

Artyom's attention toward Mia made Kirill suspicious that he may have tracked them down.

It was decided that Danila would meet Oleg and present Kirill on a platter. Danila would charm him but make it known that he wanted the girl. They would make it look like Mia was truly kidnapped and Danila would be the one who would control it from there.

The closer to the enemy, the safer she would be.

While Oleg was powerful with lots of connections, Kirill and Danila had the street brains to keep up with him. They knew about his condition and knew that he had no sexual interest in Mia as his cancer had taken it all away from him. This was a major reason why they all agreed to do this as they knew that any other reality would leave her absolutely vulnerable.

The few days between Artyom's tip and Danila's visit to Oleg was their most dangerous time. What if Artyom had already presented something very similar to Oleg?

Kirill saw no other way out of this situation as he didn't know what information Artyom possessed or what Oleg's plans were but he knew he had to act fast.

His only choice now was to fully trust Danila and leave Mia in his hands. This was not his ideal scenario as he was aware that Danila was not indifferent to her. He could only pray that things would work out.

While Kirill was nursing his injury and waiting for the next chapter of their plan, Mia was hard at work at the strip club. She had a responsibility to get on Oleg's good side, charm him, and hopefully he would want to spend more time with her.

As they would get closer and he would warm up to her, she would ask him to take her on vacation somewhere outside of Russia or he would join them on vacation with Danila and that's where they would make it look like an accident that Oleg met his untimely death.

Both Danila and Kirill knew how it worked in Russia. Powerful and rich men, paying for hot women to spend time with them. Especially Oleg, they knew he wasn't stingy and liked to treat.

But this would take time.

The girls who were assigned to teach Mia to dance were cold and unhappy to see her there. She presented competition but she diligently followed what they said. After about a week of her genuine efforts to become friends with them, Svetlana and Kristina began to warm up to her.

They shared more details and started helping her out and gave up their tips and tricks. Mia had watched them dance a few nights and looked at the clientele and what happened around.