Chapter 40 - Remember 🌶️

"Is that Artyom's phone? And if so, why are you so secretive about it?" Mia asked right away trying to move as far away from Kirill's last question as possible but noting that this was the second time he mentioned a threesome in the last 24 hours.

"This is Artyom's phone. You did great that you took it from him yesterday...Oleg decided to use Artyom as his dealer...for you." Kirill stayed true to his word and answered her question honestly.

Mia was confused and looked at them both with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean dealer? I don't understand..." She trailed off as she was beginning to make sense but didn't trust her own thoughts.

"It's a recent text, from last night." Kirill sighed, "Seems that he has been shopping around the videos and also the video from last night, he wants it sent to someone. He is looking for a buyer."

"You're going to have to explain to me exactly what that means because I'm...I'm...I don't want to assume anything here." She stuttered as she was beginning to feel her recent breakfast move in her stomach.

Empty white fields rushed by them as Kirill looked out the window, not sure how to drop the news on her. He didn't want to talk about it now and hoped to delay telling her for at least a few days, until him and Danila could figure it all out.

But when she wouldn't let it go, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to hold this information hostage until he found out what he wanted. Danila decided to take this one,

"Artyom trafficked girls from here to the Middle East. That's what he did, among other things but that was his main thing. Judging from his texts and emails, he has recently been in contact with Oleg. Oleg wants to sell you to someone, someone who will pay a good price, for you. He is using the videos that he has been sending to Kirill, to try to get a buyer."

"Sell me?...How? To who?" Mia tried to refuse the information she was hearing and still thought maybe she was just understanding it all wrong. She grabbed onto the car door as she breathed heavily.

"For sex, Mia! What do you think?! Artyom sold girls into sex trafficking. Where they are held captive and forced into prostitution. Oleg wants to sell you into that. Or to one man, if he can get a good enough price. Do you understand now?" Kirill was annoyed she was making him spell it out for her like that.

"But...but...but how? I...I don't, I'm not with him, I'm not...how is he just going to sell me? I'm not his property." She stuttered as she tried to reject their words.

"Well, he just takes you and sends you somewhere else. Easy." Kirill finished as he felt rage overtaking his body thinking about Oleg.

Mia felt it, she felt her breakfast coming up her esophagus and grabbed at her chest.

"Stop the car..." she said barely audibly and Danila saw her white face and swerved to the side as he slammed on the brakes.

She fell out of the car just in time as the entire contents of her stomach emptied onto the white snow.

Kirill jumped out of the back seat and held up her hair as she heaved.

"It's ok, baby, it's ok..." He comforted her as he held her. He watched as she held herself up, snow covering her hands and thought that this was the last straw that was going to break her.

Back at Danila's luxurious apartment and after two hot showers, Mia put on long black leggings and a baggy long sleeved shirt. She wanted to wear as much clothes as possible and felt disgusting. She climbed under her blankets and hoped that she would not wake up.

But morning came and she opened her eyes while it was still dark outside. She saw light coming from the living room and walked out with a sleepy face to see both Danila and Kirill standing at the dining table carefully looking at some sort of notes.