Chapter 25 - A Good Hit

At this moment Danila was on the floor of the club but didn't see Mia come out to chat with the crowd as she usually was supposed to do.

He walked into the change room as all the girls scurried away but didn't see her there either and now wondered where she could have possibly gone.

Danila hadn't missed any of the nights she danced as he kept a close eye on her to make sure she was safe. Something felt off tonight. Looking around, he came to the conclusion that something was wrong and he ran upstairs to security.

He barged into the room, startling the security and yelled at them to show him all cameras of the private rooms. They hurriedly obeyed but as he scanned the cameras he couldn't find her anywhere.

What the fuck was happening, thought Danila.

He demanded to see the back and side alleys and the club entrance and as they changed the cameras he recognized a car that was parked in front of the club.

"Blyat!" (Fuck!) he loudly said as it dawned on him that it looked like Artyom's. He knew what his car looked like from his close surveillance of Oleg.

He yelled to see all the private rooms again and carefully looked at every single one until he spotted them - the Red Room!

That was his room and only select VIP list names were allowed to book it. He recognized Artyom as Mia danced for him on the pole and he watched the camera as fear and anger enveloped his body.

He quickly turned around to leave the room but stopped in his tracks as he realized that would throw a wrench into their carefully planned game.

He could do absolutely nothing but watch them.

He turned back to the camera and closely watched the monitor not looking away once.

"Put this one on the main screen, quickly!" He commanded the security and as the image became larger he grabbed his gun instinctively and clenched his jaw as his nostrils flared.

Who the fuck let Artyom in with her?

He had given clear instructions that she was only for his private eyes and absolutely no one was to book a time with her. Moreover, he approved every single man who booked the Red Room a week in advance from the small VIP list of those who were allowed.

This kind of mistake had never happened in the past and Danila knew this was not an accident.

He looked at the footage of outside the room and saw the security guard behind the door and knew that Artyom slipped someone in his club a very large wad of cash to get this time with her tonight.

And Artyom did! As word began to circulate about the new girl in Danila's club, Artyom knew right away that Danila had claimed Mia for himself. He was beside himself with sorrow that he didn't get his hands on her first, he was so close!

He considered taking Danila out but Danila's security was always over the top and that would require a lot of moving pieces. He could do nothing but lament the fact that she got away and Danila was quicker and smarter.

He ransacked his brain for days to figure out how Danila pulled this off and eventually decided that it would be cheaper and faster to just ask her.