Chapter 32 - Forward

Chapter song: Business Class - Instasamka

Kirill watched her storm out of Danila's office and knew she was a different person than when he last saw her.

She was in this world now, deeply entrenched and she made her own choices. She became exactly who he was afraid of she might become.

His sunshine, his light and joy, his Mia, was about to strip for the man he hated most in this world and she made the decision herself. Kirill saw her now taking everything into her own hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Danila turned to Kirill as soon as Mia was out of sight. "Are you hellbent on losing her? Because with this attitude, you will, and she will be mine." Danila spoke carefully and with meaning.

Kirill ignited at his words and without thinking about it, he swung his massive fist and landed right into Danila's nose.

Blood gushed from Danila's nostrils as he stumbled back and hit the door with his back. Clutching at his face, he looked at his blood soaked hand as Kirill was about to swing a second time but Danila moved right in time so Kirill punched the steel door and fell on his knees from the pain of his broken knuckles.

"Ебать, Кирилл, ты вообще охуел." (Fuck, Kirill, you're completely fucked.) Danila said disappointed in what happened and only shook his head as he went to the bathroom to clean up and change his shirt. Pain stinging his entire face and body, he could only focus on one thing: Mia.

His face had clearly just made contact with a fist and he was going to have to explain it to Oleg and Mia but if he didn't go down there, she would be all alone.

"What happened to your face?!" Mia approached Danila as she saw him appear in the door of the change room. She looked at his nose that looked broken with a deep cut on top, stains of blood beneath his nostrils and faint bruises now creeping in around his eyes.

She couldn't look away from the injuries on his handsome face and knew Kirill was responsible as more anger brewed in her.

"Never mind that. Just dance for him and that's it. Don't start any conversations, we can't do this right now, it's too early and sudden and he will catch on." Danila told her in a stern voice as she shook her head.

"No. We're doing this tonight. I'm not going to wait around anymore, we haven't gotten anywhere...I don't belong to Oleg, and I'm done with this bullshit. Kirill can come downstairs and deal it with himself then. Take some fucking responsibility." She spoke angrily as she threw her makeup around and fixed up small details in her look.

"Mia, you've only been here two months. I know it probably feels like a year but we always knew this was going to take time, we knew this coming in! We can't fuck it up now, please just listen to me."

"Just listed to me, Danila!" She responded exasperated. "Just trust me! I've followed all your instructions and I've trusted you. You need to respond with the same." She walked away from him and went backstage.

With the club empty, Oleg sat in front of the stage with a smug look on his face salivating to see her strip for him.

Both security teams sat behind Oleg as Danila stood as far away as possible and chewed his lip as his night descended into perilous chaos. He didn't like Mia's plan but there was no time to go back now so he would just improvise and hope that no one got a bullet between the eyes tonight.

Mia worked her magic on the stage and danced seductively and Oleg was really into it as someone recorded her on a phone. She stripped and shook her ass on stage and coordinated with the music as she arched her back and revealed her body to all the hungry eyes in front of her.