Prologue

Don't be a silent reader

Lily looked at the girls behind her and smiled as they were all excited to catch the bouquet. She smiled and tossed them into the air, making them all scream till they hit a woman in a blue dress drinking champagne.

"Owww, Lily!!!" The woman said, rubbing her head in pain. "Wrong person to throw flowers at!!"

"Sorry, Seastar!!!" Lily said to her cousin and maid of honour. Her cousin smirked and lifted the flowers. "Who wants it ???" All the other girls screamed and waited for her to toss the flowers.

"Have fun, ladies! Boyfriends or girlfriends should run to get the ring!" She tossed it into the air and ran to Lily's side. "That is so going to bruise Lily." She said

"I am so sorry..." Lily chuckled and hugged her cousin, who smiled and hugged back.

"Hey James, who is that hot chick with Lily? " Sirius asked, pointing to where Lily and her maid of honour are.

"That is Lily's cousin from the USA. Her mom is Lily's mother's cousin and is very close. She even punched Petunia, who called her a freak for being a witch. To Lily, her cousin is her true sister cause she always makes her smile and fills up with joy."

"What is her name?"

"I think it was Jackson...Persephone Jackson," James said, thinking, which broke out when Remus spit out his drink and coughed.

"Wait, what?! As in percy jackson?! James, she was on the muggles buzzfeed unsolved. " Remus said."At 12, she and her mom were kidnapped, and she escaped with two other kids, accidentally blew up the Great Arch, and even had a gunfight. She even blew up a school wall once and so much more...."

"Woah scary," Peter said

"So that's why she is hotter than hell?" Sirius chuckled before laughing, seeing James' hair now blue. "Dude, your hair is blue!!!!"

"So is yours!!!!" James said laughing as serious freaks out as his hair is navy blue. All the marauders' hair is in a crazy shade of blue

Lily and percy came to the four smiling, but Lily burst into chuckles seeing the hair. " Oh, so that was the surprise percy?" She said to percy, who smiled wickedly.

"Hey, had to prank the pranksters. " percy said, "as an unprankable is the master of pranking others. "

"Are you serious?" Lily sighed." No, but he is, " percy said, pointing at Sirius who beamed and smiled. James laughed and placed a hand on Percy's shoulder. "Welcome to the marauder family, Jackson....we are so going to get you back."

"Like to see you try potter....also if you hurt Lily Flower. You will wish you were in hell instead of facing me!" Percy's eyes glowed dangerously, making all the boys gulp."Oh, cupcake!" Percy snaps out seeing mini cupcakes on the buffet table.

"That is the percy, I know," Lily said, smiling

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Months later, Lily smiled holding her son who was born a few months ago. James smiled and kissed his wife's forehead filled with joy and tears seeing their little boy.