Harry's new family

Don't be a silent reader

Harry had the best week of his life. On the first day, he went swimming around the underwater kingdom with the whole sea family, including Tyson who adored Harry. Poseidon and Triton want to train him to use triton but percy refuses until he is 8. But he got his necklace charmed to make him breathe underwater easily so he could meet them again anytime he wanted.

The next day, he meets his grandaunt who is his mother's aunt and his godmother's mom. Sally hugged Harry to his surprise and gave him lots of love, kisses, and blue cookies.

He even played with Paul getting chased around the room as percy was looking through papers and pictures.

They stay there for 3 days with percy making sure to buy clothes, books, and toys for Harry. Harry felt happy getting new things and wanted to wear them all to bed but percy convinced him to wear only one pj to bed. In condition, she and Harry sleep on the same bed as Harry feared it was all just a dream.

Sally took an adorable picture of Harry on top of percy chest as they both drooled in their sleep.

On the 5th day, percy hugs her mom and stepdad bye with a promise of visiting again as she puts two pieces of luggage in the car. She placed Harry on the car seat and locked his seatbelt as he hugged his plushie, Nemo.

They drove off to Long Island and Harry got excited seeing the long view of the beach and sand. Percy smiled seeing his expression in the mirror as she parked the car and took Harry out and into a baby carry around her chest.

Harry giggles as he is held in the baby carry as percy grabs both pieces of luggage and heads up the hill. They both passed through the barrier and Harry's eyes sparkled seeing the camp.

Many campers running around, some singing, some riding pegasi in the air. Some had special powers.

Percy smiled at his expression and headed down to Cabin 3. Harry wanted to look everywhere but percy had to keep their things back.

" Yo! Water girl!!" Leo said running to percy smiling "No calling for 5 days....your soul sister is going to get sooooo....." he froze seeing Harry and looking up and down from Harry and percy.

"Hi, I am Harry!" Harry said.

Leo stands up and walks back slowly. "Leo...no...." Percy said but Leo yelled running away " EVERYONE PERCY HAS A SONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

"OK hide the cabin it is," percy said quickly heading to the cabin. Harry looked at her confused as he sat on the bed as she quickly unpacked. She made Harry wear a backpack with a leash so he would not run far from her.

" OK, Harry we are going to meet a couple of frie......" " YOU HAVE A SON?!?!?!?" Annabeth burst into the cabin shouting which scared Harry. He jumps into percy arms shaking.

" Wise girl! What the heck!!!!" Percy scolded her which shocked Annabeth seeing her hold a little boy in her arms. "Shhh calm down baby.... It's just a friend of mine...don't be scared"

"Re?" He said "Yes Bambi....she is surprised I have you here. Harry this is my soul sister Annabeth....Annie...this is Harry....he is my godson. He is Lily's kid"

"Oh hello, Harry. Sorry I scared you sweetheart " Annabeth said to him.

"It's ok," Harry said

"So Lily?" Annabeth saw percy sad expression and shook her head sadly. Before Annabeth said anything, the doors banged open again.

" WHERE IS THAT BABY?!" Piper said excited as the rest of the seven plus nico came

"STOP BANGING DOORS YOU WILL SCARE HIM!" Percy shouted.