The end of Year 3

News travels fast in Hogwarts. Soon everyone knew of  Peter, lupin being a wolf and Percy Jackson's engagement. Harry wrote to his family in America about the engagement and percy got howlers in her room.

Meanwhile, Aishi was running through the halls when she heard the news that Lupin was leaving Hogwarts. Lupin's office door was open. He had already packed most of his things. The grindylow's empty tank stood next to his battered old suitcase, which was open and nearly full. Lupin was bending over something on his desk and looked up only when Aishi knocked on the door.

"I hear you coming," said Lupin, smiling. "I just saw Hagrid," said Aishi. "And he said you'd resigned. It's not true, is it?" "I'm afraid it is," said Lupin. He started opening his desk drawers and taking out the contents.

"Why?" said Harry. Lupin crossed to the door and closed it behind Harry.
"No. Last night had accidentally let slipped that I am a werewolf this morning at breakfast."

"You're not leaving just because of that!" said Aishi. Lupin smiled wryly. "This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving from parents... They will not want a werewolf teaching their children, Aishi. And after last night, I see their point. I could have bitten any of you...if you did not give me that potion. That must
never happen again."

"You're one of the best Defense Against the Dark Arts- teachers we've ever had!" said Aishi. "Don't go!" Lupin shook his head and didn't speak. He carried on emptying his drawers. Then, while Aishj was trying to think of a good argument to make him stay, Lupin said, "You saved a lot of lives last night, Aishi. if I'm proud of anything I've done this year, it's how much you've learned and how much you have grown."

"But it's not fair.....please stay Professor" 

Lupin threw his last few books into his case, closed the desk drawers,
and turned to look at Aishi. "I am no longer your teacher, so no need to call me Professor. Also here"

He gives her a book with looks like a journal. It had several pictures of her parents in their hog wart years plus notes of her father.

"This is Karan's Journal which he notes anything and everything special in his life in Hogwarts. He gave it to me cause of the useful spells in it and now it's yours" Lupin said. "I have no hesitation in saying that Karan would have been highly
disappointed if his daughter had never gotten it."

Aishi hugged her uncle smiling as tears filled her eyes. "Do you have a place to stay?" 

"Not really yet." Aishi immediately wrote an address on a piece of paper and gave it to him. " This is where I live. You can stay there...please uncle moony. "

"I will see...I have to also keep an eye on your uncle Padfoot." He said, " Then uncle Padfoot can come to stay there too please!"

"You truly like Karan." He chuckled as he messed with her hair.

There was a knock on the door.  It was Professor Dumbledore. Lupin held Aishi's hand tightly knowing he should never leave Aishi alone with this man.

"Your carriage is at the gates, Remus," he said. "Thank You, Headmaster." Lupin picked up his old suitcase "Come Aishi you can drop me off at the carriage."

They both left the office and headed to the gates of Hogwarts and there was a carriage waiting for him

"Well -- goodbye, Aishi," he said, smiling. "It has been a real pleasure teaching you. I feel sure we'll meet again soon"

"See you soon Uncle Moony!" Aishi said as the carriage left. Aishi looked at the carriage sadly before feeling a hand on her shoulder as she saw Krishna next to her.