The truth

The group arrived back in the castle. The ghosts waved goodbye to everyone before vanishing back to the Underworld.

"Kids go to the hospital wing... you all need treatment," Percy said. " Let the adults handle it from here."

"Okay, Mom....come on, guys," Harry said as they headed away to the hospital wing. Percy nods they all head to Dumbledore's office.

"Remus, be careful, okay....." Percy said, and Remus nodded when Regulus put up his disguise again. They all arrived at his office, and percy knocked on the door before entering.

Dumbledore was there along with Fudge, who looked like they were a meeting. " Sorry Professor, am I interrupting anything??" Percy said in a cheerful voice.

" No, not at all, Professor jackson. Is there something that you need?" Dumbledore asked. " Indeed, come on in Peter."

Soon, they all entered, and Fudge gasped seeing Peter alive, Sirius in the room and a werewolf walking with them. "A werewolf?!" Fudge said," Sirius Black and... Peter Pettigrew? You're alive?!"

" Professor Jackson...explain," Dumbledore said.

"Easy....see I found it weird that Sirius black kept only attacking at the Gryffindor tower when Harry is a Hufflepuff. So it got me thinking, what is in the tower that Sirius black wants more than my son's life? I did some digging with some of the professor's help here and found something interesting. " Percy said." So to figure out if it was true, we all went to check on it. That is when I found my son and his friends entering the Whomping Willow, which stopped moving. That was when we found Siruis was here at Hogwarts this whole time as a large Animagus dog."

"Is...is that how you escape Azkaban?!" Fudge said." Yeah, apparently, dementors don't sense animal emotions well," Sirius said

" As I was saying...." Percy said." When we met with Siruis, we learned some truth, that Siruis was not the secret keeper of the Potters he was a fake. It was Peter Pettigrew who was the real secret keeper. "

" Yes, yes! It's me! I was the secret keeper. I betrayed Lily and James to the Dark Lord. I killed those muggles and blamed it on Siruis as I faked my death. I even betrayed Karan Merha and Priya Merha." Peter said shakily." Can someone please get this snake off my neck, please?"

Krishna calmly took Topaz off his neck and petted the tiny hybrid snake who hissed happily.

" My word....even the Merhas?! Karan Merha was a historic Unspeakable. you're the reason his family died." Fudge said

" yes he is," Percy said " This whole time you had an innocent man locked up for a crime he did not commit while the real criminal was hidden in his rat Animagus disguised as a student pet. The Weasley pet."

"Good lord.....and the werewolf?"

"Oh, it's our dear Professor Lupin," Krishna said in a calm voice. " Isn't that right, Remus?"

"Indeed, it's me." Wolf! Remus said, " Good lord, you're talking? How are you talking?!" Fudge said

" You should thank Young Aishi Merha," Severus said. " She has a skill of potion making and had worked on a new and improved version of wolfsbane. The result is when you see it in front of you. It gives the werewolf the ability to hold on the human side and knowledge, even the ability to talk. I have been sending her notes to the previous maker of the wolfsbane who was happy and amazed with the new results."

" I am afraid that young Aishi has broken some rules as it's forbidden to experiment alone on a potion and use it without a potion master's approval," Dumbledore said

" No, she did not," Severus said. " As a Potions master, she experimented with me and under my guidance. She went through all legal proceedings, even testing under supervision.  The original potion maker was to publish her research and work tomorrow as it was made officially last week as a valuable potion. So she had all the legal right to use it and a good time, too."