Keeper of Keys

Don't be a silent reader

(RIP Robbie Coltrane)

"Relax I think I know who it is...Reggie... camo mode. He has a good heart but is not good at secrets" Percy whispered to everyone. Regulus transfigures himself to be an exact copy of Nico like he is his twin and even gives Tyson an extra eye.

Percy opened the door and a giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.

"Please come on in," percy said smiling "You just in time for the party"

The giant squeezed his way into the house, stooping so that his head just brushed the ceiling. "Thank you, kind miss. Couldn't I have a cup o' tea? It's not been an easy journey. . . ."

Percy nods and lets him into the main living where Hagrid smiles seeing curious little Harry. "An' here's Harry!" said the giant. Harry looked up into the fierce, wild, shadowy face and saw that the beetle eyes were crinkled in a smile.

"Las' time I saw you, you were only a baby," said the giant. "Yeh looks a lot like yer dad, but yeh've got yer mom's eyes."

"Yeah Mommy says that a lot but people say I look like Mommy," Harry said smiling as he pointed to percy who stood behind him.

"Interesting anyway, Harry," said the giant, turning his back "a very happy birthday to yeh. Got summat fer yeh here I mighta sat on it at some point, but it'll taste all right."

From an inside pocket of his black overcoat, he pulled a slightly squashed box. Harry opened it with excited fingers. Inside was a large, sticky chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Harry written on it in green icing.

"What do we say to the kind man?" Percy asked, "Thank you!!" Harry said as he looked up at the giant. "Who are you?"

The giant chuckled. "True, I haven't introduced meself. Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts."

He held out an enormous hand and shook Harry's whole arm."What about that tea then, eh?" he said, rubbing his hands together. "I'd not say no ter summat stronger if yeh've got it, mind."

"Sorry no alcohol on his birthday... had to stop that guy from bringing it," Percy said

"HEY!" Leo pouts

"So you from Hogwarts?! Mommy told me all about that place. That's where my parents studied!!!" Harry said excitedly " I am getting my letter today?!"

"Hahaha yes... well your letters ended up in the other house. but no one responded so we had to check the book again and behold. there was a new address" Hargid said "No one lives there now? any idea what happened? "

"Harry left that place when he was 4. I found him abused by those people and I called the police. Harry is now my son by legal means" Percy tells a white lie

"So you a witch as well?" Hagrid asked 

" Halfblood. My mum is a muggle and my dad is a wizard. My friends here are friends from my old job."

"Him?" Hagrid points to Paul 

"No that is my stepdad. My dad is lost at sea" Percy said " I am also Lily's cousin and Harry's official godmother"

"Oh, I did not know Lily had a cousin. " Hagrid said "Strange Dumbledore should have found you and our family to take little Harry. I was not happy when Harry was taken in muggles."